Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Crazy Experiences You Had In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Experiences You Had In The University (544 Views)

Sights From The University Of Ilorin / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Experiences You Had In The University by Lordspicy(m): 2:40am On Jan 22, 2016
I vividly remember when I was in my first year as a Jew man, I had this silly girl I have been asking out for months, after lots of pressure she decided I could visit so far there would be no sex involved, I remember laughing so loud after the call, I continued my cooking. It was beans and plantain garnished with Cameroon pepper. After eating with a plate of soaked garri, I bounced to her place, skip all the nonsense talk and pleas from yours truly for sex we decided to settle for mutual masturbation(very embarrassed at my mumuism), when she decided to go down did my stomach rumble, i also forgot I used my bare fingers to put the pepper and gladly used it on her while oblivious of what would happen in the next ten minutes, the moment she settled her mouth down there for action, I swear I tried to hold it in but the air escaped from my buttocks with a loud bang, she tried to get up, I held her head down cos I was about to arrive, the whole scenario now looked like I was forcing her to smell the newly released gas I emitted, she screamed and slapped my hand hard, she was flabagasted as my disgusting attitude, I tried to explain it was the beans and pepper, when she started squeezing her legs together as things got hot and hotter, you remember the original Cameroon pepper na, she technically went berserk, screaming, crying, we were both using a plastic hand fan to fan the place once she washed it, as her tears didn't stop, I offered to blow breeze through my mouth, it was a bad day not to have light, while I was doing this my stomach kept rumbling, I knew if I don't leave there soon it won't be only gas she would encounter, as God will have it and in apparent anger she sent me out of her room after forcing my to perform a sexual act am not proud of in hope the heat will reduce. Apparently it did (magic tongue) . I was standing outside her room in a female hostel , with a runny stomach and no toilet in sight, I decided to duck into a nearby bush, I was so happy that I relieved myself, stood up still Unclad while feeling fly, till something forced me to look up, lol and behold the so called bush was an overgrown landscape facing the entire hostel with complete visibility from the balcony where half the hostel had gathered for a fellowship, all the while I was grunting, grimacing and stooling, over a hundred girls could see me clearly, now to make matters worse I was standing Unclad with my boxers and trousers still hanging loose, I still wonder till today what type of fellowship that was where the ladies kept looking at me unashamedly, while I felt nauseous from shame, I didn't even clean up, amidst tears and cursed breath, I dressed up, turned around and ran away at top speed (still wondering what was the rationale in running since they had seen me). Well till I graduated I never visited again, joy hostel, GOD will punish your gardener.
I rep Unizik

share yours

(1) (Reply)

Do Fish Ever Get Thirsty? Find Out .. / How To Better Use The Social Media. (photos) / Agbami Medical & Engineering Scholarship Application 2016 Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.