Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji (938 Views)

Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) / Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Sen. T A Orji Denies Being Booed In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by ABACITYBLOG: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2016
The Abia State governorship election between Dr. Alex Otti of APGA and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) have been playing like the seasonal movie, which no one can predict its end.

Finally, the much awaited mouth piece of Abia State PDP, The party, arrow head speaks, According to Senator Orji, "the verdict of the Court of Appeal was not a good one for the state and its people".

Speaking with reporters in Umuahia, the state capital, Orji said he has a lot of respect for the judiciary which is the last hope of any politicians’ political career, as it has always come to his rescue since he ventured into politics.

“Since I joined politics, the judiciary has always been there for me. From 2007 to 2011 as governor and even now as Senator, as it has always authenticated my mandate after any election my opponents proceed to the courts to challenge my victory.

“I don’t see any difference in this case of Ikpeazu versus Otti governorship case, as some people want to be governor at all costs and desperately too simply because they have some money. But money is not everything in politics.”

Senator Orji hopes on Supreme court. he said;

“It is a place where there are men of integrity who take their time on such matter. I am sure that Ikpeazu will be returned as the duly elected governor of Abia State,” he said.

The Senator said the judiciary is supposed to enhance democracy for the good of the country and its people.

“However, this time around, the judiciary at the Court of Appeal has decided to turn democracy upside down,” he said.

......READ MORE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/abia-election-ikpeazu-will-laugh-at-last-says-sen-t-a-orji/

Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by mrphysics(m): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Laugh ke? Alex Oti all the way.
Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by otabuko(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2016
T.A ORJI na God and amadioha go join hands together flog am for us, so tee urine go dey comot for him mouth, may God be to him as he was to Abia and the roads... For the morons supporting that Devils, God forgive you.... The black race is a curse, how can people vote for who they want and a single family out of their selfishness wants to impose someone cos of their personal gains....

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by toprealman: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2016
This man called TA Orji will surely weep at last. The thunder that will fire him is still working out at city global gym. Imagine his silly guts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by gozmok1(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
t a orji gerrrrra hia ho you be sef
Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Pls, what is the meaning of OCHENDO GLOBAL? grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by lamps4blues: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2016
ABACITYBLOG:
The Abia State governorship election between Dr. Alex Otti of APGA and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) have been playing like the seasonal movie, which no one can predict its end.

Finally, the much awaited mouth piece of Abia State PDP, The party, arrow head speaks, According to Senator Orji, "the verdict of the Court of Appeal was not a good one for the state and its people".

Speaking with reporters in Umuahia, the state capital, Orji said he has a lot of respect for the judiciary which is the last hope of any politicians’ political career, as it has always come to his rescue since he ventured into politics.

“Since I joined politics, the judiciary has always been there for me. From 2007 to 2011 as governor and even now as Senator, as it has always authenticated my mandate after any election my opponents proceed to the courts to challenge my victory.

“I don’t see any difference in this case of Ikpeazu versus Otti governorship case, as some people want to be governor at all costs and desperately too simply because they have some money. But money is not everything in politics.”

Senator Orji hopes on Supreme court. he said;

“It is a place where there are men of integrity who take their time on such matter. I am sure that Ikpeazu will be returned as the duly elected governor of Abia State,” he said.

The Senator said the judiciary is supposed to enhance democracy for the good of the country and its people.

“However, this time around, the judiciary at the Court of Appeal has decided to turn democracy upside down,” he said.

......READ MORE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/abia-election-ikpeazu-will-laugh-at-last-says-sen-t-a-orji/

Ikpeazu Vs Otti..Season 3
Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by kurupt1: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2016
I would love otti to win......so that at least this wicked man can be probed and his son too.very wicked man but God is not dead.
Re: Abia Election: "Ikpeazu Will Laugh At Last" - Says Sen. T. A. Orji by excellencyabia1: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Bible ask us not to curse our leaders but their attitudes will make you you will not know when you will call T.A Orji a digital thief. But if ikpeazu win, that does not mean he has the mandate likewise thief ochendo.

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Join Saudi Arabia’s Islamic Military Alliance? / Jonathan Gave Fayose $37m To Defeat Fayemi – PDP Secretary / Osun At Retreat: Plans To Sustain Development Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.