Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,346 members, 7,971,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS (54220 Views)

Belinda Effah Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Lady Wearing Fake Bum Pad In US / Ronke Tiamuyi Sizzles In Her Underwear In Sexy Pics With Ice Prince / Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamuyi Takes Photos In Her Panties During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2016
pucelle:
shocked that's an unwinged pad there lipsrsealed
She silly lipsrsealed
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by badh: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2016
see kitten pekuss
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Socketbet: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Y is her tin so big bikonu
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by marlockj: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Ohh my goodness see hairs!!!!

chain this girl is dirty

Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by creamyposh10(f): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
passing by
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2016
chimkaire:
She silly lipsrsealed
very lipsrsealed
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Opoki(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2016
STILESGANG:
This are the kind of pussyy I adore,The big and swollen type. grin grin
Smh...
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2016
jeffizy:
Definitely not.
Since she's modelling for cK, they made sure the underwear made a statement.

That's to bring our attention to the underwear and not the Lady herself.
Guess it's working.
Yeah...she modeled for CK on Ikoyi-Lekki bridge sad lipsrsealed
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by marlockj: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Some of who don't knw how and the position of puchii... pucchi is more @ the bck wen a woman bend dwn..with that position you cn get whole of the flesh...Bt wen a woman stand upright splitting ha legs, the flesh is stretch n absorb..making u see little or no much flesh..

On a normal situation a woman needs to close ha legs for you to Evn be able to grab the flesh of d puchhii... now imagine wen she stretch as d picture u see below..

Evn if ha puchhi was fleshy or big as Ppl think it culd Nt Hv face front Rather directly BTW ha legs...

Girls should know better...that is pad not flesh....

Guys who Hv view all sorts of girls puchiii Lik me knws everything...

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by STILESGANG: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
You be prof ooo,See how you dey analyse pussyy grin grin grin
marlockj:
Some of who don't knw how and the position of puchii... pucchi is more @ the bck wen a woman bend dwn..with that position you cn get whole of the flesh...Bt wen a woman stand upright splitting ha legs, the flesh is stretch n absorb..making u see little or no much flesh..

On a normal situation a woman needs to close ha legs for you to Evn be able to grab the flesh of d puchhii... now imagine wen she stretch as d picture u see below..

Evn if ha puchhi was fleshy or big as Ppl think it culd Nt Hv face front Rather directly BTW ha legs...

Girls should know better...that is pad not flesh....

Guys who Hv view all sorts of girls puchiii Lik me knws everything...

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by scachy(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2016
SMH for some ladies o,wat is she trying to prove?

That she's got Punna Foam or na d!ck she get.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2016
sugarbelly4:
Former beauty queen and organizer of Miss Charismatic Nigeria, Ronke Tiamuyi released these photos on her IG page and a lot of her fans think she shot it with a pad on. What sayeth thou? More photos below.

See their comments below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAwunnUrQz1/?taken-by=ronketiamiyu

lalasticlala, ijebabe

@OP Whoever made that statement can be forgiven.

I don't think they have seen much V's or even seen any for that matter.

If they have, they will know that just as the male joystick come in different shapes and sizes, so does a female V too.

There are those that have fleshy lips (veeeery fleshy), there are those that are not so fleshy, there are those with a cli.toris (femalecore ko femalemantle ni...this nairaland bots sef) so big that it is dangling out, and there are those safely tucked under a thigh gap.

And no I am not a bad boy. I just happen to have seen them all. Don't ask me how. You don't need sex to be able to see them you know.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by brownsug(f): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
No no no she cld have a big camel s toe its a plus for her though

timilehing:
Don't tell me anything else, there's something in there. Pad or pri.ck, something was left there on purpose
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by beemzy2014(f): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
STILESGANG:

chai. be born again na
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by spafu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please what is wrong with she wearing a pad? Since it is something that she wears every month, should it be a crime that she is also wearing it on the day she took this snapshot?
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by STILESGANG: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
beemzy2014:

chai. be born again na
Shey born again no gbensh grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by philfrey08: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
jeffizy:
Definitely not.
Since she's modelling for cK, they made sure the underwear made a statement.

That's to bring our attention to the underwear and not the Lady herself.
Guess it's working.

O boy!!! are u a photographer?

That's a good way to look at it.

very coooool
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Spidermon: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mehn, see as men dey analyse puccy like say dem dey analyse premiership football.
Una no well.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by jojoki: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Garri Egba type. Always swollen
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by blazetitov: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:

of pusssy? but u got urs na undecided

Uselessgoat. Where have you been. Hope you didn't eat part of our yam oo?? grin grin grin grin grin

Na this kain post dey bring you out of your closet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by esthadewunmi(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Most Nigerian babe don't have shame at all.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by BlackOnassis(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
hypocrites plenty for naija. witches and wizards of nigeria, pls leave the girl alone.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by AfroBlue(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
nice curvy frame and abs, forget about whether or not she wearing a pad. nonsense.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by oguchimos: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Not everything ppl see or saw re meant for public consumption. Rubbish!
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Oilandgas1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
STILESGANG:

I love it more if the swollen happens to be in the upon region.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Oilandgas1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
STILESGANG:

I love it more if the swollen happens to be in the upper region.
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by tiredface: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
NAWA OH
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Fkhalifa(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Adeevah(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sure she is...she can't deny that...#inherperiodiguess
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by Paulpenny(m): 12:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Shiiiiiiiit
Re: Ronke Tiamuyi Wearing Pad In New Photoshoot? SEE PHOTOS by phaulzoe(m): 3:31am On Jul 09, 2016
na dick b dat or wetin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / KWAM1 Snubbed His Wife Who Wanted To Kiss Him At His Birthday Party / E-Money Shows Off His Simple Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.