Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,171 members, 7,963,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? (552 Views)

E-money And My New Girl Friend Are The Secret Behind My New Found Cuteness / Help A Brother! My Girlfriend And My Best Friend Are Dangerously Close / My Husband And My Friend Are Having Secret Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by Hemanwel(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning, this morning peeps!
I have a burning question to ask you but don't know whether this is the right section to ask:

A true friend is like a p.enis, he stands up for you in times of need. A genuine friend is like a bra, she supports you at all times. A faithful friend is like a c.ondom, he protects you from all harm. A loving friend is like a kpekus, she accommodates you fully despite the size of your problem.
What kind of a friend are you to me,fellow nairalanders?

P.enis, Bra, C.ondom, kpekus?
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by agarawu23(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Breast undecided

Iranu
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2016
I don't even know you"
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by cruzita(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2016
grin I be breast and condom to you ,anu-npam
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Oh Holy Lord, it's just too early for this shit undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by TrapLORD(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
I should insult my self just to prove something to you?
The OP na sanitary pad grin
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by izsmike: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2016
I AM THE BIBLE, PROTECT U FROM UR SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS
Re: What Kind Of A Friend Are You To Me? by Hemanwel(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Mod,kindly move the thread to the front page so that my true friends can see and comment. All the posters above are BADT SOMBORI!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Confident Jerk Approach You On The Streets? / Valentine Palaver / How To Get Rid Of Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.