Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) (1202 Views)

Flavour & Sandra Okagbue Celebrate Gabrielle, Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday / Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Daughter's 3rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) by Driftingking(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Lola omotayo the wife of peter of square shared a photo on instagram about their daughter's birthday with the caption
"Happy 3rd Birthday to our darling daughter Aliona-Marie Amarachi Anjolaoluwa Okoye! My little Margaret Thatcher! there is no dull moment with you my angel. When I asked God to give me a strong, healthy and brilliant baby girl, He was definitely listening! May you continue to bring us joy and may you continue to go from glory to glory and from strength to strength in Jesus Name. May you live to see your great great and greatest grand children. You and your brother Cameron are the best gifts from God. I love you and I am super proud to be your mama. Have a fabulous day today my little miss sunshine. @peterpsquare

Wish her a more blessed future
And more years ahead

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA1Q8xdlugw/

Lalasticlala

Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) by Mhizkel(f): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Happy birthday lil princess kiss
Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) by Driftingking(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2016
More at
http://Otownloaded.com

Where entertainment is detained
Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) by Driftingking(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2016
More
Cc: lalasticlala
Ijebabe
Mynd44

Re: Peter Okoye (psquare) Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday (photos) by Driftingking(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, missyb3 , mynd44, ijebabe

been here since

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor, Ojopagogo Releases New Movie, ‘arinjo’ / Nollywood Veteran RMD Rocks Agbada To A Family Owambe:Hit Or Miss?(photos) / See What This Man Allegedly Saw In His Five Alive Drink (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.