Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal (1297 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Islie: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2016
A lawyer defending Sambo Dasuki in court appears to have indicted former president, Goodluck Jonathan, in the ongoing arms deal probe in Nigeria.

Ahmed Raji, one of the lawyers of Sambo Dasuki, the embattled former National Security Adviser to Jonathan stated that the arms deal probe cannot be discussed without reference to Jonathan.

“The national security adviser will normally carry out the instructions of his president,” Ahmed Raji told AFP.

“You cannot talk about this matter without talking about President Jonathan,” he added.

It is unclear if President Muhammadu Buhari will go after his predecessor, with many political analysts claiming that Buhari will most likely not to do so.

It would be recalled that when Buhari was voted into power in 2015, he said in his acceptance speech last April that: “President Jonathan has nothing to fear from me,” adding that, “Let’s put the past behind us, especially the recent past.”

But with the prosecution of Dasuki, a powerful member of Jonathan’s administration, the former head of state could yet be dragged into the case.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/22/dasukis-lawyer-links-jonathan-to-arms-deal/

lalasticlala
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by veraponpo(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2016
This is getting more interesting.

Jona will one day be charged for corruption either now or later.

The pendulum will swing to a direction where he will suffer for the lives that he watched getting wasted.

He was sharing money meant for arms.

Blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by nasiest(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Arrest the clueless fool ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Firefire(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
I am read only to read comments...
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by 9jatriot(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
The gameplay is such that Dansuki himself will be the one suing GEJ, that way distractors will have very little to say.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by TheArchangel(f): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2016
The fingers keep on pointing to Jonathan and his silence is deafening.

Dr Jonathan, if you are reading this, ....please gather your acts together, set your books in order, once they come for you start bringing the damning evidences that will sink even the most powerful men in Nigeria. Do not go down alone, sir. Tighten and tie the ropes so tight that there won't be any form of escape for anybody even if it is the last thing you do.

Thank you sir.

Cos, I know they are circling round waiting for the right moment to pounce. Sing to the high heavens when the time is ripe. Good luck sir.
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by 912(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
That's simply the obvious. I wonder why Jonathan has not been questioned on this issue.

Dasuki wasn't contesting any election yet he spent money that was approved by Jonathan on Jonathan's election. It is clear that he was doing the bidding of his boss. And there is no way his boss can claim not know about it.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by TedBaker(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Nawa small small Jona go enta afta all na him b destroyer-in-chief
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by doctokwus: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2016
That wud be the chief plank of Dasuki's defence.
Lets then watch how the fisherman wud escape getting charged.
While Jonathan is busy buying awards up and down,a well orchestrated bargain is being struck on his head by Dasuki and his fellow gangs:plea bargain for lesser penalty and dasuki spills all the atrocities GEJ committed.
I pity GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by johnmark1234(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Islie:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/22/dasukis-lawyer-links-jonathan-to-arms-deal/

Nothing will happen to Jonathan if that man call hem self buhari have two Balls under his leg let him go and arrest juna.
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2016
In as much as I want GEJ arrested,it aint happening!!!....he left power peacefully and there is a reason for that,a sure he got a promise not to be probed...so I don't think PMB will arrest him.
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by udumosam23(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2016
I was here
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by EazyMoh(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2016
I laugh at all those saying GEJ wouldn't be probed. You people don't know PMB yet.
With the renewed unprovoked bombing of pipelines what could possibly be worst?
PMB's number one priority is to fight corruption no matter who's ox is gored GEJ inclusive.
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Justiyke4u: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2016
In as much as I support the fight against corruption as every other good citizen would but sometimes our press go to the extent painting black blue just caption attention from its readers. The evidence of one accused does not bind the other unless that other person accepts it either by words or conduct.
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Aufbauh(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Wailers food don 'yakpa' ooooh... ..
Buhari witch hunting Dasuki, while Dasuki witch hunting Jonathan cheesy cheesy
Ipod who do you turn to? Dasuki or Jona?
Whether the fish swallow Jona or Jona swallow the fish all i know there is a swallowing somewhere. grin
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by modath(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2016
After the waka waka, na home be the end!

All roads still leads to clueless' door!

Dasuki didn't approve unilaterally, he acted on Hero's instruction. cool
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Otherique: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
Wailers food don 'yakpa' ooooh... ..
Buhari witch hunting Dasuki, while Dasuki witch hunting Jonathan cheesy cheesy
Ipod who do you turn to? Dasuki or Jona?
Whether the fish swallow Jona or Jona swallow the fish all i know there is a swallowing somewhere. grin
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Living4christ(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
912:
That's simply the obvious. I wonder why Jonathan has not been questioned on this issue.

Dasuki wasn't contesting any election yet he spent money that was approved by Jonathan on Jonathan's election. It is clear that he was doing the bidding of his boss. And there is no way his boss can claim not know about it.

Are u telling me DAT GEJ should not sign request again?
There was an incident dat happens in dis recent arm forces rem. day, where a man stood up and was complaining bitterly dat he has not been paid his salary for some times, wike has to call d person in charge and asked him if he had not paid them to pay the workers, the man said yes he had paid, so he asked y dey had not pay d workers, d man was unable to answer. So in dis case will u blame wike? the answer is no. So u cannot blame GEJ for signing a document for d purchase of arms while other people syphoned it, except prooven
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by EastanPower(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari should just arrest Jonathan.

It was Jonathan that ordered the CBN to move billions for his campaign, it was Jonathan that also requested for the $2.1b dollars arms loan and also ordered Dasuki to share the money.
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by EastanPower(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Dominique & Lalasticlala where art thou?
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by SPG4U(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
we all knew.... we are still busy preparing his jail
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by Remii(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
912:

surely GEJ is not reading this, he is looking for another arranged award from far away land, those that he ruled for, lol

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by ibisko04: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
912:

True talk. Dansuki was definitely receiving order from a higher authority than himself which can only be the president.
So, there can not be conclusion of Dansukigate without Jonathan telling the world what he knows about the deal's.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal by qualityovenbake(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jonathan must come out to defend himself against all this corruption and embezzlement charges. On the other note, It will be interesting to see how an ex president will loss his immunity.
I support the idea of prosecuting our ex presidents that are involve in corruption and embezzlement charges because it will serve as a deterrent against corrupt leaders that are vying for presidency for their personal benefits.
But whatever decision President Buhari makes will have a double-edged sword that Nigeria past and future leaders
could come to regret, because it will set a precedent that has a long-term ramification that will not spare past leader
and their allies when they are no longer in power.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Vs Buhari: The Best Economist & Your Camp / Bristow Helicopter Gone Missing - Channels / We’re Not Settlers, Ijaws In Edo Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.