Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman (1151 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by DJBIGGY(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Denrele in some question and answer session with fans was asked if he was ever caught in the act in a bangalee session with a lady. He did not deny and he opened up on how his mother caught him doing it.

Check it out:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/denrele-edun-narrates-how-he-was-caught.html

Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by philfrey08: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided
u mean you were throwing pillows or cat fighting on a three-seater (bus or chair or taxi)

your mum saw u and wanted to stop the fight and then u ran out bra-Less (means?)

Please Denlere paraphrase!
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by TedBaker(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gayish
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by Chanchit: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
We know its a lie.
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by Zeedarh(f): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Defense mechanism in use wink
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by vizkiz: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
I guess when she "screamed" it was a scream of joy seeing her son finally making out with a woman undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by theshaderoom: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yeah right! Bullshit!
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by myqel(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Scream of joy and happiness by her mum lipsrsealed

On this day many years ago, a child was brought to this world....his name is Osopale Michael smiley

Happy birthday to me,myself and I, God bless my new age

Nairalanders should pls show some love smiley
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by CaroLyner(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
lmao.these comments above me tho
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by DJBIGGY(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
myqel:
Scream of joy and happiness by her mum lipsrsealed

On this day many years ago, a child was brought to this world....his name is Osopale Michael smiley

Happy birthday to me,myself and I, God bless my new age

Nairalanders should pls show some love smiley

hbd boss
Re: Denrele Edun Narrates How His Mother Caught Him With A Woman by ayindepremier: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
[size=20pt]I Thought he's GAYbriel Denrele grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos That Prove Some Famous People Might Be Immortal / Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children.. See Photo / Funke Akindele Looks Flawless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.