Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty (49898 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Adasun(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
ministeriallist:
A round of applause for the niggi!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by menxer: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hahahahahaahhaahaahahaha

If it happened, that is your inner self manifesting, you can't deny yourself.

Welcome to the Matrix.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Misselocon(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dunno what's real and what's not this days.......movie world is encroaching into reality......dear sort urself out....no flame without a fire.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by silversonuc(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
kay29000:
You were watching a movie and you suddenly discovered you were kissing? That means, something in you wanted it. Why did you now shout and chase the guy out like he forced you?
that part got me mad, crazy beings

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by silversonuc(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
BiggerBangs:
grin

mtcheww..how can a female be so heartless grin
[size=14pt]
So you just want to be Using the Guy like a diaper right?: Date the yahoo yahoo Guy and forget the Guy in Switzerland

1. You will be pouring your relationship heart break stories to him for advice
2.You will be getting free Gift from him atleast once in awhile
3.He will be keeping your company whenever your Guy is not around so as to shed toasters from you
4.The Guy even gave you his precious time to be watching one Korea love film with You
5.The Guy was so scared of you that he cant even dare to speak his heart feelings to you

He now manage to get one small smooching and a 2mins Kissing(not even a french kissing lipsrsealed)..You now pulled a kanye at him ba?Continue...[/size]

wicked generation

1 Like

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by silversonuc(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

yu feel guilty kos u feel like you betrayed your boyfriend but do you know its not fair to the guy u call yur bff..Get dis straight,no guy wants to be in the friend zone especially that best friend shii,you are hurting him too,and he has only kept quiet for this long because he doesnt want to lose your friendship and respect. my dear,there is nothing like bff with a guy,feelings must be involved from either of the party.
u dey mind d foolish geh? Who is she tryna decieve. Meanwhile wee u marry me?
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by faksy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:
It has been a while since I had sex or anything romance.

Today I was with a very close friend of mine (male) who came visiting because we have no lectures. We have been friends for a year now and he totally understands the limit of our friendship. In fact he is my BFF

good
We were watching a movie and chatting when I suddenly discovered we were already kissing I push him away quickly and bring myself back to order and asked him to leave my apartment.

why now
I feel so betrayed betrayer your second name
right now. He is just a friend and I have a boyfriend I love so much (distance relationship) please help me I don't feel right I am really feeling so guilty. What do I do?
dnt do dat again oo
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by ariyike23(f): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
silversonuc:

u dey mind d foolish geh? Who is she tryna decieve. Meanwhile wee u marry me?

lol...is that how you marry online?? so how many wives do you have now
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by luorquay: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
lomprico:
Wait! You tripped over, fell and landed on his lips?
I dnt get, pls explain.

Bros.......ya reply make ma belle wan burst. Abeg we dey wait for response ooo
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nicepoker(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Naomite:

I have also wanted 2 ask her dat.

@op are u sure it was only kissing dat transpired between u 2?

I guess there is something more stronger than just a kiss, cos to me, I don't fink a mere kiss can make u come over here and start looking 4 who 2 telll u 'its alright'. Bae dat guilt in u is ur conscience getting back @ u. I guess u both screwed each other right
they actually did. Am sure of that.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by luorquay: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
suddenly u guys were already kissing?but how?

Ma dear abeg help us ask her. I guess she thought they were both on scene acting a movie.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by luorquay: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jediel1:
Go back and unkiss him na.
SHIKENA
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by taiwoti(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

Today I was with a very close friend of mine (male) who came visiting because we have no lectures. We have been friends for a year now and he totally understands the limit of our friendship. In fact he is my BFF

We were watching a movie and chatting when I suddenly discovered we were already kissing I push him away quickly and bring myself back to order and asked him to leave my apartment.

I feel so betrayed right now. He is just a friend and I have a boyfriend I love so much (distance relationship) please help me I don't feel right I am really feeling so guilty. What do I do?

You are the same person a friend proposed to not too long ago and now you kissed a friend accidentally, why do i feel like you are making up all this stories just to furnish yourself with some attention.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by silversonuc(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

lol...is that how you marry online?? so how many wives do you have now
ma dear i was thrilled by ur judgement nd matured take on dt rooster nd bull tale. U have nt said yes to me o sweery
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by baba2nday(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

I feel so betrayed right now. He is just a friend and I have a boyfriend I love so much (distance relationship) please help me I don't feel right I am really feeling so guilty. What do I do?

I guess it would have been better if you didn't start your write-up with that, you sorta justified it already.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Farouk20: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wait ooo!!!!! So you mean u were with your male friend and u crashed landed on his lips ryt. Bitches finding excuses for all their cheating exercise since 70AD.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by rtmjohn: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Did he force you to kiss him? The true of the matter is that you have second love for this one closer to you.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Paschal55(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Peoples dey lie sha.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by ipreach: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016

Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Jofreshguy: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

The way some ppl talk u begin to wonder, ur brain was on sleep abi, u beta quit spewing trash, Wetin person no go hear Nd I can bet its a lie sef u just want to make fp
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by lomprico(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
luorquay:

Bros.......ya reply make ma belle wan burst. Abeg we dey wait for response ooo
Abi o
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by nwadiuko1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
did he stroke your nipples?
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by CR77(f): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
cool what is ur question ode
Bamsupremacy:
What is your problem What are you doing like this? angry
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oh for goodness sake take responsibility for your actions! Accidental kiss grin Iffa hia!
He slipped and his lips fell on top of yours abi? undecided
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by hoebamaa(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
you again ...na only u waka come
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
CR77:
cool what is ur question ode
Your comments are always like that of a retard why
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by badostic: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
You just wanted to release and after you are satisfied, you regained your senses. Just like the babe I screwed this evening, she said she does not like s3x but this is our 3rd time.
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hadez:

Do u wants to go on kissing him?
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Curlygirl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin wonders shall never cease. My boyfriend must hear this story! Let him at least know how God has saved him from my friend zone!
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Curlygirl(f): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
lomprico:
Wait! You tripped over, fell and landed on his lips?
I dnt get, pls explain.

Hmm.. Ask her oh grin
Re: I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
ariyike23:

i wuldnt do that to a guy.shes only lucky his a good person,thats when you will hear my friend raped me
. she is just tempting him. if i were a guy,you are either my gurlfrnd or an acquaintance(hello,hi basis). No shii like bff,unfortunately im not 1.. grin
u got a good assz, can you show me some love.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.