Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,903 members, 7,927,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics (1177 Views)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by frfrank(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
In an unlikely story of love and friendship a romance has developed between a rare Amur tiger and a goat that was originally intended to be his meal at Pirmorsky safari park in Russia.

Source http://www.gistupdated.com/2016/01/watch-tiger-goat-spark-up-unlikely.html

2 Likes

Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by ayindepremier: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please Change the Title and this topic can hit FP! Trust me. –--------------------------------------------------- TRUELY AMAZING!!

Just mention Lalasticlala when u done.

1 Like

Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by frfrank(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
ayindepremier:
Please Change the Title and this topic can hit FP! Trust me.
–---------------------------------------------------
TRUELY AMAZING!!

Just mention Lalasticlala when u done.

Thank bro i just modified the topic... as for the front page ish.. wat will be will be.
Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Maybe the tiger is saving his meal for easter?

1 Like

Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by ggrin(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Christmas goat gringringrin
Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol...tigers and goats in romanceland? Now the romance is getting serious.
Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by Strahovski1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why do they feed the goat to the tiger? angry

Good the tiger don't eat goat smiley
Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by cruzita(f): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
maybe the tiger don find all the qualities he needs to marry inside the goat.happy romance to them

2 Likes

Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by Smellymouth: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hhmmmmm
Adonbilivit undecided
Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by frfrank(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
when will dis romance end?
when will the tiger eat the goat?

1 Like

Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by profpets(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
This pix reminds me of the story I always see in the 'Jehova Witness' magazines.

Well........that what love can do, love can always unite 2 worst enemies.
Re: Tiger Refuse to Eat Goat.. Now they are Best of Friends! Pics by adonbilivit: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
d tiger still has a full tank

(1) (Reply)

See What I Discover In My Fellow Girl!! What The HELLS MEHN / Get A Partner For Yourself / Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.