Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Businesses In The Mortuary! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses In The Mortuary! (656 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. / I'm Thinking of Building a Mortuary, Weird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses In The Mortuary! by Emmandus(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2009
Why do you think many people today just run into business only to fold up soon.I am currently setting up a blog targeted at answering ur critical business questions.However,for those of you who want to start a new business be it online or offline,you can contact me for 2 ebooks that were of great help to me.I am sending them free to you,just request for it in a mail titled FREE BIZ BOOKS to emmandus@yahoo.com or call me Dunsin Ayeni on 07033875827 for urgent response.Remember it's just free so act now!

(1) (Reply)

Customised Prints Available Here / Homes Costs £18,000 A Year To Run / The 4 Most Necessary Skill Traits Of A Successful Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.