Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (80547 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ngoziama: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
DIVINE78:

Im surprised eating paper is dignifying in your land. Eating paper isn't dignifying in our land.

Which land , living or dead.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ashjay001(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2016
mightyhaze:
yea! Petty,cos he aint idolizin ur idol buhari. I tink ur d petty one here mister! Cos all he said were all on point. How can buhari be so bent on diggin up d source of pdp campaign money,while overlookin dat of apc? If dat aint hypocrisy,den I guess I need a new meanin 2 d word

I weep for my Nation, when supposedly intelligent guys like u twist facts to support ur positions!
The fact remains; PMB is probing funds released by d Nigerian govt for arms to fight BH. Metuh got a whooping #400m to buy what Let him get good lawyers and declare his innocence!

He destroyed a statement he wrote himself! Supposedly intelligent, erudite n educated individuals like u will come into public space and defend them to d high heavens inspite of evidence to d contrary?! When I was younger, it was a disgrace to be suspected of stealing, not to talk of being cuffed in public!

Remember d son of whom u are!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by DIVINE78: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2016
ngoziama:

Which land , living or dead.
Living of course.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 247notire(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Jus scroll tru this thread and see how jus one particular tribe chooses to support a thief! Now an average youth from that very tribe knws that stealing makes them heroes!
A thief? You got a brain right? Tell me which of them all aren't thieves!They all are, but demonising ppl and fighting every perceived enemy is not what we need, this ship is sinking in a coming storm. We need someone to steer it out of this mess, and it's not by all this rubbish. Now in all of this has anyone been jailed? The real thieves are those who quickly returned the moneys, they can't defend themselves in court. Those that can, do u expect them to cower because it's buhari? You spoke like a coward, are u one?

PS: Pls say nothing about bail here cos bail is not paid cash in such cases but held as a collateral in case the accused runs away, until the court case has been ruled on. So what do u have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Look here, Buhari has told us publicly that some Crooks have been returning looted funds.
How much has been returned?
Where are the returned funds?

And who are these people?

Is Buhari too cowardly to arrest and humiliate these unnamed big shots.

Buhari is a coward, a despot who uses the apparatus of power for vendetta.
exactly why we voted him into power. To compel crooks to return their loot. And as for personal vendetta, the vast majority of Nigerians can't even begin to care. I mean who gives 2 figs about some elitist rouge politician? Metuah is some deep sh*it

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by jonbat(m): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

I don't know this Metuh guy.
But , this circus show has elevated his status.

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

I have zero confidence in the sincerity of Buhari and his warnon corruption.
your kind of fullishnes is RARE, its like u didnt take ur time to know what in particular the money he recieved was meant for,
abi you no pass through sch,na sch pass tru you?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by samento: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2016
mightyhaze:
yea! Petty,cos he aint idolizin ur idol buhari. I tink ur d petty one here mister! Cos all he said were all on point. How can buhari be so bent on diggin up d source of pdp campaign money,while overlookin dat of apc? If dat aint hypocrisy,den I guess I need a new meanin 2 d word
You're really Petty. Metuh is being quized for receiving part of the diverted $2.1billion appropriated for fighting Boko Haram. Am sure you're not good in reading and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by edupedia: 1:34am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:
He has maintained immense dignity all the way.

...whoside?...tiff na tiff...he should return the N400m...or na everyday he go dey come court in handcuffs for donkey months...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Horlawale1(m): 2:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Common Criminal. CC

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by henryhemon(m): 2:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Emeraldcute:
hold him tyt, he'll just run awayy

Hmmmm.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by henryhemon(m): 2:33am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

Corrupt souls supporting it. Smh. You can twist it as long as you can,truth will always prevail. How on earth can you support someone who has admitted to a crime? Tomorrow people like you will be leaders? Your gej is busying enjoying life and you are here wailing in his behalf. Shame shame shame though you have none.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Who are the jokers seen appoints as mods that push rubbish like this to the fp?
This is a celebration of stealing,
Perhaps next will be to show us the swag of armed robbers posing by their guns
Or the swag of kabiru so koto.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by modath(f): 2:54am On Jan 23, 2016
moshino:

Being humbled, debased, humiliated and cowed was when Lt. Gen. Oladipo Diya knelt down Groveling & Weeping At Gen. Abacha's Feet, Begging for forgiveness and to spare his disgraceful life, here:

And here, humbled, humiliate, debased and cowed with dignity nor shame, Maj Gen Adisa knelt down for a junior officer to beg for mercy:

Single individuals pleading to save their souls may be disgraceful I concur but the real definition of cowardice is leading 3million Of one's people to ill thought through & mass suicide predicated on selfishness & misplaced pride & arrogance..

Then abandoning them mid way & high tailing it to Abidjan without even possessing the decency to stay back & not use a proxy Effiong to throw in the towel....

Couldn't even stay back to clean up the consequences of his own actions.... sad

That is the zenith of lily livered weakness & gross wickedness!!! Came back to marry a young blood & also got buried in the flag he pushed millions of misguided people to death fighting against.

I don't enjoy this tribal nonsense but always think through & abandon foolish thoughts before throwing stones from your glass house!!...

As long as Ojukwu & Bia Bia story exists, you lots don't have the levity/audacity to label anyone, you are living examples... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by concept86: 3:22am On Jan 23, 2016
A thief steals 50naira bread on the road.. he will be beaten to pulp or lynched.. some of us here will say he deserved it.. no rule of law whatsoever right?? After all he is a common man. On the other hand a man accused of stealing over 400million naira and we are here shouting rule of law and all the gramma we have read in books.. be it PDP or APC.. if you cannot air your voice to stop jungle justice on the poor hungry common man on the street then why do you do so for these rich powerful politicians Is it just to show relevance?.. enough of the sound bites and media trials let the guilty dance to the music they started... nuff said!

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2016
ngoziama:

Soon nairalanders would be humbled in same manner and I shall have wonderful laugh.opposition is being intimidated all in the name of fighting the spirit called corruption and you are happy.dont worry it is rotational and will get to you soon.

I don't know why Nigerians are so hard to please, the man is fighting corruption you call it intimidation, if he doesn't you'll say he's too dull to rule this country and start bashing him.
but it's quite obvious that he is restricting his corruption fight to PDP members, but that doesn't mean he should turn a blind eye

It'll never get to Me because I'm not so cruel to embezzle public fund when others are suffering for my own selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by jaytee01(m): 4:31am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

Fortunately, whether you have confidence or not is irrelevant in the scheme of things!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Obiwannn: 4:37am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Compulsive labelling is not an argument.

Petty in what sense.
Kindly repudiate the issues I have raised here.
It is certainly not enough to say I am being petty.

I am apolitical. I owe no allegiance to PDP, nor am I appealing tosentiments.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.
awesome last line

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Soldiercole(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Swag indeed after the injustice played on him.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ican2020: 4:57am On Jan 23, 2016
DIVINE78:

Im surprised eating paper is dignifying in your land. Eating paper isn't dignifying in our land.
Eating paper story is one sided
Get a second opinion b4 concluding, please
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by KMJY(f): 4:58am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Petty in what sense.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.
O my God this is a highly intelligent submission. Just watch, zombies would resort to insult coz they ain't intelligent enough to put up a counter argument. That's their antics. They hail anyone who eulogies their diety and renegade those with contrary view, as though this weren't a democracy. Has anyone notice they have stopped throwing jabs at Barcanister? Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by mandax: 5:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Sheeet. Because of N400 million, you handcuffed and imprisoned without trial the known head of the main opposition political party in a country?

When you find him guilty after trial, you shall fire him at the stakes.

Meanwhile Buhari's brothers and friends who stole millions of Dollars from Nigeria are living in Hilltop Mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by lookingfly: 5:19am On Jan 23, 2016
Olisah, time to disturb bulhari. grin
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by RALPHOW(m): 5:54am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:

What dignity? Looters of your future, I wonder the type of YOUTH we have Today, just because a thief is from your place, same religion or PARTY. You turn other side of your eye.

LOOTER IS A LOOTER , NO MATTER THE POLITICAL AFFLIATE.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by pfadom: 5:59am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:

Shameless! What dignity is in stealing. Japanese would have gone the Samurai way.

Red cap criminals.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by MyInfoo: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2016
mctifey:
You said Swag?

This man has just successfully destroyed his name and reputation in a humiliating way.

Kuje prison don make his diarrhoea running mouth cease. His experience there has made him humble.

But the truth is that buhari is restricting his so called corruption fight to PDP members which makes it a hunt for his potential enemies which might back fire soon but that doesn't mean he should turn a blind eye though.

Buhari's corruption fight is restricted just at the federal level, and the previous Government was a PDP government. You dont expect him to fight corruption at the state level.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Owoplenty(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:
you smoke skonk

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by FRANKOXY(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Real genuflection of wanton thievery to true justice.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by banki(m): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Petty in what sense.

Get my drift?

Let me break it down to you this way ONLY one investigation showed that many pdp members benefited from a particular deal, they were investigating what happened to the Nigerian army and they discovered sambo, sambo made us realize a long trail of people!

Wether it's one sided or not! The question is Did they do the crime? If they did they should return the money and get punished for it!

Pdp raised 25billion for campaign purpose live on tv, why then the national security adviser pay money to his friends?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 1miccza: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

You have no idea of what it means to be humbled.
He has been humiliated, not cowed.
Humiliation, not justice, is what this circus show is all about.
You deserve a medal for that word "circus show" that's da real word.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by banki(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2016
mandax:
Sheeet. Because of N400 million, you handcuffed and imprisoned without trial the known head of the main opposition political party in a country?

When you find him guilty after trial, you shall fire him at the stakes.

Meanwhile Buhari's brothers and friends who stole millions of Dollars from Nigeria are living in Hilltop Mansions.

Because of odinary punishment, olisah metuh beat a teacher put him in the boot of his car threatned his life and told him no police or sss will save him

Life is turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by yellowhouse30: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2016
I didn't see any swag ,I only see a man been concious of his steps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.