Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,682 members, 7,975,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:12 AM

My Testimony!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony!!! (2952 Views)

God: The Protocol "Breaker" (my Testimony) / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
2015 was the toughest year in my life; I lose my sister who was my backbone and lose my job as well. It became so hard for me that I had to question GOD.

After collecting my last salary and spending all my savings to bury my sister, I was left with just 50k in my account. I felt bad that I nearly refused to pay my tithe.

I was now contemplating on what to do with 50k coupled with my little cousin and her education.

I decided to pay my tithe even with my last salary, but this time, I vow never to pay tithe again if GOD can't locate me with a good job before January ends. I challenged GOD to prove himself in my life because I don't have any other source of income nor helper.

Early this year when I sleep all I dream is seeing myself in a remarkable office, dining with important dignitaries. For me I thought it was over thinking.

First week of January I got a call from one of the international organisation in Nigeria which I happen to have submitted my CV online since last year. I was interviewed on phone, proceed to panel interview and final interview today.

When I got home I received a call I was successful and to resume next week and was also told to check my mail for the offer letter.

Behold when I check the pay.......Good people of NL, I saw my pay and I nearly freeze! I am gonna earn more than 4 times what I earn in my previous job. I am gonna earn Above 200k monthly as salary with my Bsc and 1 year experience.

Up till now I can't get myself! So this a dream come true? So GOD still rules in the affairs of men? As I am writing this the only cash in my pocket is 1k....I will have to borrow to finance my TP just to tell you how it is.

Even though the job is a temporary one but I thank GOD for proving himself and I know he's taking me somewhere.

Indeed... The vision is for an appointed time though it tarry, it shall come to pass.

Please friends if there's anything that want to make you to give up on GOD pls don't! I say don't ever!!

Thank you!
cc: lalasticlala

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Testimony!!! by preetyb(f): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
I pray to have a testimony like urs soon.....congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony!!! by Aremu01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats I am happy for you. God, I can really use a testimony like this too, where is your face?

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony!!! by walepackage(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats man.am so happy 4 u.botom line.neva say neva

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aremu01:
Congrats
I am happy for you.
God, I can really use a testimony like this too, where is your face?
Thanks! Its just a matter of time......He will surely visit you.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by teebee22(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
I key into your testimony and pray we all will av testimonies to share and testimonies that will make us shed tears of Joy singing praises to his name in Jesus name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
walepackage:
Congrats man.am so happy 4 u.botom line.neva say neva
Thanks man.......Every hustler has a pay day indeed.
Re: My Testimony!!! by DeoSleek: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
congratulations. . .
I too will testify

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
teebee22:
I key into your testimony and pray we all will testimonies to share and testimonies that will make us shed tears of Joy singing praises to his name in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen! I don't know what type of dancing style I will display in church on sunday....Whether na Sekem, Shoki, Etighi or a collabo of them!
Re: My Testimony!!! by Drkul(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats OP.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
DeoSleek:
congratulations. . .
I too will testify
Sure!
Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Drkul:
Congrats OP.
Thanks dear!
Re: My Testimony!!! by yorex2011: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
God is good... All the time! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by dozzynet(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations brother. I tap from your blessing. I will be the next to share my testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by teebee22(f): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godditex:
Amen! I don't know what type of dancing style I will display in church on sunday....Whether na Sekem, Shoki, Etighi or a collabo of them!
grin me na all of them o with my handkerchief, raising my hands and shakingy body. infact I don dey imagine and with faith I know its close-by.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
dozzynet:
Congratulations brother. I tap from your blessing. I will be the next to share my testimony.
Amen!
Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
teebee22:
grin me na all of them o with my handkerchief, raising my hands and shakingy body. infact I don dey imagine and with faith I know its close-by.
Amen.......it will come when you least expect. That's the funniest thing.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by teebee22(f): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godditex:
Amen.......it will come when you least expect. That's the funniest thing.
Amenoooooooo. Congratsoooooo

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by dexcira(f): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats. He Neva fails smiley

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Justhere: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Because He's able to do all things, i will not give up. As i Congratulate you this minutes, i am next in line to be congratulated.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by weezii(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats bro, God is really wonderful I'm a big witness too

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by PresVA: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
The opening was quite touchy... ThankGod it has all ended well, wish you more blessings.. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by OversightTM(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats Op. God really knows how to prove Himself to us...

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
I thank God for His wonderful work in your life. I am the next to give big testimony by His Grace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by rossyc(f): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
I tap from ur blessing, am the next.. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by mkasum(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godditex:

2015 was the toughest year in my life; I lose my sister who was my backbone and lose my job as well. It became so hard for me that I had to question GOD.

After collecting my last salary and spending all my savings to bury my sister, I was left with just 50k in my account. I felt bad that I nearly refused to pay my tithe.

I was now contemplating on what to do with 50k coupled with my little cousin and her education.

I decided to pay my tithe even with my last salary, but this time, I vow never to pay tithe again if GOD can't locate me with a good job before January ends. I challenged GOD to prove himself in my life because I don't have any other source of income nor helper.

Early this year when I sleep all I dream is seeing myself in a remarkable office, dining with important dignitaries. For me I thought it was over thinking.

First week of January I got a call from one of the international organisation in Nigeria which I happen to have submitted my CV online since last year. I was interviewed on phone, proceed to panel interview and final interview today.

When I got home I received a call I was successful and to resume next week and was also told to check my mail for the offer letter.

Behold when I check the pay.......Good people of NL, I saw my pay and I nearly freeze! I am gonna earn more than 4 times what I earn in my previous job. I am gonna earn Above 200k monthly as salary with my Bsc and 1 year experience.

Up till now I can't get myself! So this a dream come true? So GOD still rules in the affairs of men? As I am writing this the only cash in my pocket is 1k....I will have to borrow to finance my TP just to tell you how it is.

Even though the job is a temporary one but I thank GOD for proving himself and I know he's taking me somewhere.

Indeed... The vision is for an appointed time though it tarry, it shall come to pass.

Please friends if there's anything that want to make you to give up on GOD pls don't! I say don't ever!!

Thank you!
. Congratulations
I share your testimony

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony!!! by amicable09(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats OP! Thank God for you, the hustle has ended.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Kizmilz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations OP. I'm next inline to testify

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by hungryboy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godditex:
Thanks man.......Every hustler has a pay day indeed.
bros, no be every roof rain dey touch oh,
I hope say you don get this job true true oh,
No be to come lie give us make we give you likes and commendations,
after you climb bed sleep with empty belle oh?,
If na true say you don jam luck so, make i drop my acct details make you follow bless me nah?
Re: My Testimony!!! by omoaminu: 2:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats. Wish u all d best in ur new job

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by wiggle: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Congrats! God will surely sustain it for yw

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by SarahD(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
God is sooooo... good.
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Chibeco Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 / Promasidor (COWBELL MILK) Grad. & Experienced Positions(Min. HND/Bsc Lower Cred) / The United Nations Graduates/Non-graduates Job Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.