Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,764 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) (42668 Views)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole & Internal Security Operations By Army(pics) / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Nigerian Army Appoints Maj-Gen Yusha'u To lead Operation "Zaman Lafiya Dole" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by chrysolite1: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
tdayof:
oops you definitely know less about combat then....

Am not a military officer yet.. But I love veterans..

Have watched alot of combat videos and I can tell you vividly that this pics is definitely possible.
The gun should be somewhere above his head, but of course u don't have to agree with him
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Stemkay: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
BishopJuice:

You see that cadaver with rigormortis and how that AK was placed on its chest?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3323307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Does that look like a man who died in combat?

No blood stains in the front. So he probably got shot in the back. So how come the AK just lies flat on his chest?

All the pics where staged by liar mohammed himself

Well, either there's blood stain or no blood stain he's a terrorist n is dead, So?
And it's not a crime if pple like volunteer to go n fight boko haram so dat u can give us pics with blood stain.

Alwaz appreciate these troops, instead.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

What do you mean by Hausa brainundecided
it depends on your interpretation girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
geesilver:
na aboki now what else do u expect. They are always with their babariga........some of dem mumu pass bubu's cow.

The pesin wey kill am grin dey attach camera to im gun nhi cheesy grin
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by mandax: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Konpresor012:

How is it a propaganda?

Propaganda 101.

Ask:

Why must Boko Haram fight in Nigeria? You're not interested.

How did they start to fight Nigeria? You're not interested.
Who are Boko Haram? You're not interested.

All that interests you perhaps is Nigeria spending soldiers end oil money fighting a man-made Boko Haram violence - even if forever.

Some sections of the country say that they can no longer bear this, they want to opt from the country, you carry out propaganda of fraud against them.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

What do you mean by Hausa brainundecided
Did you just get divorced or why are you so sad and touchy dearie
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by onatisi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
PhotoShop or no PhotoShop,two things are clear here. First is that the army needs our support morally,lets stop demoralizing them by calling them liars all the time, if this pictures were exhibited by liar Mohammed I wont even believe it was taken in Nigeria but once it is from the army ,lets give them the benefit of the doubt.
Secondly, the fact that for some weeks now boko haram hasn't been able to stage any major or minor attack anywhere in Nigeria shows and proves that indeed the Nigerian army is winning the war.

2 Likes

Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Feranmicharles:
it depends on your interpretation girl cheesy

What interpretation? undecided
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by geesilver(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
AjaniDWickedBoy:

The pesin wey kill am grin dey attach camera to im gun nhi cheesy grin
How I go take knw?
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by henchamb(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
BishopJuice:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3323307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

No blood stains in the front. So he probably got shot in the back. So how come the AK just lies flat on his chest?

Can't u see blood gushed from his mouth. What if he was shot at the forehead
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

asin,it depends on how you'll interpret the phrase #HausaBrain. Buh,with d look of things,you seems angry,ain't you?
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Raskasal(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kudos to the brave Nigerian Army Soldiers ...

May God continue to strengthen your and grant you more victory over this deadly sect..
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

You're really sad
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by mandax: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
MARKone:
Hmmmm...so "Baba" follow the pull Kalashnikov for Boko Haram, the man is well dressed and is even wearing a wedding ring ..Well RIP to all the collateral damage, the innocent ones that were caught in the line of fire, like this old man. The Real BH should rot in hell.

Boko Haram is closing shops in Nigeria waiting for another time an Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan, or another non-Muslim, ever becomes president of Nigeria again.

Only the most gullible Nigerians are fooled by the whole Boko Haram political power play.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Feranmicharles:
asin,it depends on how you'll interpret the phrase #HausaBrain. Buh,with d look of things,you seems angry,ain't you?

I am angry

If I were to interpret it, I would consider the context you used the phrase. And it doesn't sound good at all
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am angry

If I were to interpret it, I would consider the context you used the phrase. And it doesn't sound good at all
thought as much. What I meant was, #HausaBrain. (You guys way of life,putting on jalamia or agbada all day). No abuse intended,don't be angry girl. You got the interpretation wrong wink.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Spactacle(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
I laugh at some comments i see here..some people just hate the fact that the NA are killing those virgin seekers.and hence term it propergander..
But lemme Say this,just like someone said up there boko boys hardly leave their dead colleagues,only when its impossible to carry d dead that's when they are been abandoned...

I wasn't told,i have seen it happened....

All you need do is to pray for d NA
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
which army in the world records only success with no failures...Another lies they wants us to believe.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am angry

Daretodiffer y are you angry... Am actually a friend under another moniker presently serving a ban.., take it easy.,. Cheers
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by madetayo: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
BishopJuice:
Silly propaganda

MUMU, Nigerians would have believed the same propaganda under your #hero,but pictures of the Nigerian army personnel we saw were either they were running from battle or shot dead by the terrorists. Better quit this your never do well syndrome you got before it consumes you
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Leeeekeeee: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
BishopJuice:

I never knew they were wise fellows here until I saw the above.

U really spoke my mind.
It's certain the guns were placed on them...

Lie Mohammed thread....
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Feranmicharles:
thought as much. What I meant was, #HausaBrain. (You guys way of life,putting on jalamia or agbada all day). No abuse intended,don't be angry girl. You got the interpretation wrong wink.

okay

1 Like

Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Jaydee009: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
I hope these 77 Virgin hunters find their virgins an have years of mind-blowing orgasms...

Rest in pus.sy Mohammedians
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Konpresor012(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
ican2020:

Where those pictures taken in the farm?

In some villages, boko haram are cowards, they are only good in attacking innocent villagers
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by snailspeed: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Konpresor012:
[s][/s]

This is the perfect answer for you. Thanks desilentkiller for enlightening him grin
Check this link out also, Nigerian Army killed 63 terrorist in 1 week http://www.leadership.ng/news/494143/nigerian-troops-kill-63-terrorists-1-week

Why would they put the rifle on him to take photos? You just confirmed its silly propaganda. You don't need to do that except you are trying to create a false impression
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by bladeAnders(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=BishopJuice post=42230665]

All the pics where staged by liar mohammed himself[/quote...are u alright...must u people joke with everything..propaganda ko..visit the war front and see wats going on there...

Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
tempest01:
The war is being won...slowly but surely.

I said it some time back that the kind of money being budgeted for security will make some cabal lackadaisical towards ending this insurgency.

It's good that power changed hands, as the pdp led government (I didn't mention GEJ but GEJ inclusive) would never had been able to make it happen.

Corrupt officers should be disciplined so as to send a message to those currently in control that they cannot eat their cake and have it back.

Glad to see the war is slowly being won....with weapons and combat platforms bought by Buhari.....OH WAIT, he didnt; GEJ DID!
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
I dont know about other pics, but that of the old man in Agbada looks staged.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
ShakurM:
Go there and confirm na angry
Na their brothers na. E dey pain dem say dem dey kill their brothers.

Had that been a pic of a Nigerian soldier, you would have seen them running all over the place like meerkats, excited beyond belief that "Baba is losing the war", none of his analysis of the picture would have been seen.

He and all those who liked that comment are best bodies with Boko Haram terrorists today- but we aren't surprised, after all, their Mandella is also a terrorist.
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
mandax:

Propaganda 101.

Ask:

Why must Boko Haram fight in Nigeria? You're not interested.

How did they start to fight Nigeria? You're not interested.
Who are Boko Haram? You're not interested.

All that interests you perhaps is Nigeria spending soldiers end oil money fighting a man-made Boko Haram violence - even if forever.

Some sections of the country say that they can no longer bear this, they want to opt from the country, you carry out propaganda of fraud against them.
Thrash nd meaningless
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by brenister10: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
BishopJuice:
Silly propaganda
Better go and hug a 33KVA transformer if you aren't happy. Silly Wailer
Re: Successes Recorded In Operation 'lafiya Dole' From 17-22 Jan (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
mandax:

Boko Haram is closing shops in Nigeria waiting for another time an Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan, or another non-Muslim, ever becomes president of Nigeria again.

Only the most gullible Nigerians are fooled by the whole Boko Haram political power play.
anoda thrash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.