Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Access Bank of Industry Loan with Ease.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Access Bank of Industry Loan with Ease.. (1612 Views)

Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank / Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Bank of Industry Loan with Ease.. by scofieldsimba(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please let me share sm of the requirement, to access BOI loans,

1. Formal letter of Application

2. Photocopy of Certificate of Registration or Incorporation

3. of the Certified True Copies of Forms C02 and C07

4. A photocopy of the Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.

5. Feasibility Study Report (4 copies)

6. Quotations for items of equipment (at least 2 or 3 quotations from different sources), where applicable.

7. Three (3) years most recent Audited Accounts of the company (for existing company).

8. Organizational Structure and Management of the company.

9. Declaration of total outstanding liabilities of the company.

10. Statement of Account for the past six months from the company’s bankers

11. Acceptable Securities shall include a charge/security interest over all of applicant’s assets, copyrights, rights etc. and on the equipment/ assets financed.

12. Three (3) years most recent Tax Clearance Certificate for the Company and two (2) Directors.

13. Eight recent Passport photographs of each of the two Directors and the Company Secretary.

14. Completed copy of Bank of Industry Questionnaire.
Source; www.boi.ng

(1) (Reply)

Reward Hub Is The Bomb / I’m Showing Proofs Of My Earnings:COPY & PASTE My Method Or Roast Me:6PM Tonight / The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.