Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,082 members, 7,939,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy (2967 Views)

Is It Advisable To Cross The Nigerian Local Dog(female) With A Bullmastiff(male) / High Quality Male And Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale / His Name Is Shakor, A Bullmastiff Avail For Stud Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by cycne: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hey Guys,

This is my first post in the forum, iam trying to buy a bull mastiff puppy, one guy is trying to sell me the below puppies as bullmastiff for 100000Naira, please advise if these looks genuiley Bullmastiff , or is this Boerboel. please advise guys bcs its a lot of money for me. am attaching the pictures. so you guys can decide. Also in case you feels like Bullmastiff which puppies looks good red or the fawn ones.

Awaiting your feedback
Thanks

Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by Kelvin0(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
angry
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by cycne: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Help guys,

Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by toms55(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
Prodeegee, Chucky234, a brother needs help

Cc Jado93
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
toms55:
Prodeegee, Chucky234, a brother needs help

Cc Jado93
uhm...more puppy pics pls. Showing the face. It's hard to judge when you're nt really seeing the puppy. Bountydog is also vast with bullmastiffs. He can also help
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by Stancrus(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
From the pix I see they are all looking good just take the thickness one u can find
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by redfigure(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
They're very good, but I think imfortress can offer same quality at a far cheaper price
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by cycne: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks for the feedback guys, so you guys too believe it's a bullmastiff puppies. So what about the price, what's the normal range.
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by arcbay(m): 2:07am On Jan 24, 2016
They're good, nice fist, good physique, but muzzle not rightly formed.

I expect a more "pushed in" muzzle and smashed head for a bullmastiff.
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by ImFortress(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Arcbay I think feeding will do that. Most times what we call bull mastiff are Neapo mix, that's the reason for the excess fold
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by cycne: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
ImFortress:
Arcbay I think feeding will do that. Most times what we call bull mastiff are Neapo mix, that's the reason for the excess fold

arcbay:
They're good, nice fist, good physique, but muzzle not rightly formed.
I expect a more "pushed in" muzzle and smashed head for a bullmastiff.

So you guys mean some puppies like below are the good ones, i mean "pushed in" muzzle and smashed head.

If yes whats the normal price range.

Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by Stancrus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
No doubts it's a 100% pure bull mastiff but prize range depends on quality and personal opinion of the breeder I think a good bullmastiff should cost form arround 90-120k depending on the quality could cost more if imported
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by samsworld(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by samsworld(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by cycne: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks for the prompt reply @samsworld
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
samsworld:
Dear poster, don't be played or fooled by anyone. The sixth photo u posted happen to be puppies from my boerboel born on 02.04.2015 and they've all been sold. The father of those puppies is dead now but their mother is still here and will soon give birth for the again. Tell whoever's posting that photo to u to send u the mating photo. Below u'll find the mating photo and litter mates of those puppies. Beware of scam my friend. People are still using these photos posing to be potential puppy sellers as I have observed
oga Sammy. U sef dey here?
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by Stancrus(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
The rate at which people steal dog Pictures that doesn't belong to them it's become alarming and the worst is that they are using it to defraud innocent people claiming the dog belongs to them just try to be careful op so u don't fall into the wrong hand's
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by arcbay(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
cycne:

So you guys mean some puppies like below are the good ones, i mean "pushed in" muzzle and smashed head.

If yes whats the normal price range.

The bull mastiff is a product of the bulldog and a mastiff...

You sure know what a bulldog's jaw looks like. So if d pups don't have close to the push-in and smashed skull as a bulldog, then the breeding programme should be questioned.

Not saying bullmastiffs have as much fold or push-in, but they should be close.
Re: Help In Choosing A Bullmastiff Puppy by ImFortress(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Stancrus:
The rate at which people steal dog Pictures that doesn't belong to them it's become alarming and the worst is that they are using it to defraud innocent people claiming the dog belongs to them just try to be careful op so u don't fall into the wrong hand's
samsworld:
Dear poster, don't be played or fooled by anyone. The sixth photo u posted happen to be puppies from my boerboel born on 02.04.2015 and they've all been sold. The father of those puppies is dead now but their mother is still here and will soon give birth for the again. Tell whoever's posting that photo to u to send u the mating photo. Below u'll find the mating photo and litter mates of those puppies. Beware of scam my friend. People are still using these photos posing to be potential puppy sellers as I have observed

If you know you're reseller to the core and haven't re-used the pix of puppy you've sold to market another client raise up your hand. At Sammy do you know the sold called fraud guy helped resell your boerboel? Some client Ask for too much that a Seller has to use extra pix to convince. What if he goes to extremes and disturb his fellow marketers to get real pix at the end of the day The Buyer walks away without buying, how would you feel?
This is One of the reasons bobbysaxxy is strict to clients

(1) (Reply)

Female Caucasian Shepherd Puppies / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso, Kobe / German Shepard /labrador Cross 20k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.