Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please, Help Him Imrove On His Presentation Skill - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, Help Him Imrove On His Presentation Skill (531 Views)

How To Design A Good Powerpoint Presentation / Interacting With Multimedia, Programs & Presentation Final Touches In Powerpoint / Interacting With Multimedia, Programs & Presentation Final Touches In Powerpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Him Imrove On His Presentation Skill by Demichaels: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
my church recently acquired a projector and i have been doing the presentation. everyone seems to love how entertaining my presentation has been having received many accolades. however, i need to improve. presently, i use only powerpoint and easy worship. please, gurus in the house recommend software with wonderful animations that i can incorporate in the presentation so as to add more colour to it. i have searched and downloaded many apps but non seem to be better than powerpoint and easy worship.

please, help
Re: Please, Help Him Imrove On His Presentation Skill by computerboy: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Demichaels:
my church recently acquired a projector and i have been doing the presentation. everyone seems to love how entertaining my presentation has been having received many accolades. however, i need to improve. presently, i use only powerpoint and easy worship. please, gurus in the house recommend software with wonderful animations that i can incorporate in the presentation so as to add more colour to it. i have searched and downloaded many apps but non seem to be better than powerpoint and easy worship.

please, help

PowerPoint has historically been the runaway leader in the presentation software market - and, indeed, still is. Well, there are still other options like Prezi, Keynote, ClearSlide but they might be costlier than PowerPoint

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset The Normal Gain On The OSN 6800? / Is Ur Cumputer Database Upto Date?? / Hp Pavilion x360 4gb And 500gb@osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.