Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:54 AM

Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly (1920 Views)

Sprinkler Irrigation For Backyard Vegetable Farms / My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. / Thinking Of Dry Season Farming? Your Irrigation Questions Answered Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2016
Order for your Irrigation (Drip or Sprinkler) and pay monthly.
For more enquiries please contact me on 09053633070 Or email me on
agribizinvestments.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by FunkyDany: 4:14am On Jan 23, 2016
I'm interested. Pls send details to continentaldf@yahoo.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by sholatech(m): 4:36am On Jan 23, 2016
rachybeatz:
Order for your Irrigation (Drip or Sprinkler) and pay monthly.
For more enquiries please contact me.

Let's have your email and phone contact

1 Like

Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Please do contact me on 09053633070(Racheal).
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
@ FunkyDany: Thanks for your interest, I will send the details to your email and here is my email also agribizinvestments@yahoo.com, but please i would like you to email me with your request so that i can attend to your specific needs.
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
@sholatech : For more enquiries,you can contact me on 09053633070 Or email me on
agribizinvestments@yahoo.com
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by taiwoliu(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
rachybeatz:
Please do contact me on 09053633070(Racheal).
where are you located?
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
@taiwoliu: Located at Ikeja
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by Fumbaby: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Let's see pictures and price tag plsss
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
@Fumbaby: I have posted the pictures for u to see and as for the price tag, I would prefer if you can contact me so that we could discuss better on it, cos the price tag has to do with me asking you some few questions first such as 1.What is the size of the land if its for irrigation 2.what would you like to cultivate 3. How many would you like to cultivate on that land size.
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by Fumbaby: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
rachybeatz:
@Fumbaby: I have posted the pictures for u to see and as for the price tag, I would prefer if you can contact me so that we could discuss better on it, cos the price tag has to do with me asking you some few questions first such as 1.What is the size of the land if its for irrigation 2.what would you like to cultivate 3. How many would you like to cultivate on that land size.

1- 2 acres

2- Tomatoes, pepper and veg

3- all the 2 acre
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2016
@Fumbaby : Drip irrigation per acre=400k with
installation. It's not china products, ours is from Europe and it lasts up to 5yrs if no physical damage.
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by Fumbaby: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2016
rachybeatz:
@Fumbaby : Drip irrigation per acre=400k with
installation. It's not china products, ours is from Europe and it lasts up to 5yrs if no physical damage.

Okay
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
@Fumbaby: Ok then, hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by taiwoliu(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2016
rachybeatz:
@Fumbaby: Ok then, hope to hear from you soon.
does the above price include borehole drilling? And what if the farm is located outside lag?
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
@taiwoliu: The drip irrigation costs 400k per Acre which includes to install drip lines+installation+ 1 month free maintenance. 2. We can come down to where the farm is located, Which attracts transportation costs depending on the location of the farm.
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by taiwoliu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
rachybeatz:
@taiwoliu: The drip irrigation costs 400k per Acre which includes to install drip lines+installation+ 1 month free maintenance. 2. We can come down to where the farm is located, Which attracts transportation costs depending on the location of the farm.
thanks for your response.... The farmer pays for your transport abi?
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by rachybeatz: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
@taiwoliu: Yeah the farmer pays for the transport if the farm is located outside Lagos.
Re: Order for your Irrigation(Drip or Sprinkler)and pay monthly by taiwoliu(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2016
@rachybeatz.. .. I've got a business proposition for you. Pm me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Yellow Spots On My Watermelon Plants. / Construction Of Rabbit Rooms / Turkey In My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.