Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

You Hate My Post Or Love It......speak Out Your Mind! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Hate My Post Or Love It......speak Out Your Mind! (408 Views)

How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / Sancoj Enables Users To Post Or Bid For Offers / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Hate My Post Or Love It......speak Out Your Mind! by oyinkinola: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2016
....pls if you hate my post or love it, let me know so as to either consider my retirement or continue...if you keep mute or adore my post, it's a confirmation for me to continue......GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: You Hate My Post Or Love It......speak Out Your Mind! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Who ya post don ep?
Re: You Hate My Post Or Love It......speak Out Your Mind! by XieXie: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Who are you?

You write like a kid. Obviously from the bashing you received from this trash www.nairaland.com/2883598/which-among-one-these-best#42231459

Yet you have opened another senseless thread.
Who are you?

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Diotrephes. / Niger Delta; I Weep!!! / President Buhari Expresses Shock And Sadness Over The Death Of Labour Minister,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.