Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,020 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money (1201 Views)

Princess Pemu And Clement Court Wedding Photos / Princess Pemu Rocks Hot Swimsuit For Fashion Campaign In Accra, Ghana / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by adesegun121(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
She shared the photo on her Instagram page.

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/photo-actress-princess-pemu-pose-with.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by adesegun121(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2016
Stop giving these yeyebrities relevance.
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by enoch273: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
That awkward moment you are taking the selfie and 1 million boys come show, I sure say the story go change
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by enoch273: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
That awkward moment you are taking the selfie and 1 million boys come show, I sure say the story go change

Above all, God pls make us bigger
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by ernecy(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2016
what is the exchange rate of cedi to a naira sef??. e fit be say all that cash no reach 3000Naira..lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by K9Uneet(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
ernecy:
what is the exchange rate of cedi to a naira sef??. e fit be say all that cash no reach 3000Naira..lol
. Guy, how did you get into my head and steal my thought?
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by ernecy(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
K9Uneet:
. Guy, how did you get into my head and steal my thought?
lol..no idea is original, nothing new under the sun. this one is fast finger first

1 Like

Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by jaymichael(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2016
ernecy:
The awkward moment when you don't know that one Ghana cedi is about seventy naira (#70)
#unbelievable, right?
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by ernecy(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
jaymichael:
The awkward moment when you don't know that one Ghana cedi is about seventy naira (#70)
#unbelievable, right?
lol. I dey tell o, really awkward moment.
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by cruzita(f): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
if u can count and calculate your wealth then know u are not wealthy
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by O0XYGEN: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
ernecy:
That amount you see there can buy all nigeria.1 cedis = 70 naira.naira is like a used tissue paper in de face of cedis.
Don't ever make such mistake again by comparing a useless currency like naira to Cedis
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by ernecy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
O0XYGEN:
That amount you see there can buy all nigeria.1 cedis = 70 naira.naira is like a used tissue paper in de face of cedis.
Don't ever make such mistake again by comparing a useless currency like naira to Cedis
lol..you funny dude. but why are taking it too personal. I nva said I knew what the xchange rate was, but if Wat u are saying is true, na to relocate to Ghana sure pass
Re: Photo: Actress Princess Pemu Pose With Wads Of Ghanaian Money by ernecy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
O0XYGEN:
lol..you funny dude. but why are taking it too personal. I nva said I knew what the xchange rate was, but if Wat u are saying is true, na to relocate to Ghana sure pass.

(1) (Reply)

Top Music Producer K-Solo And His Cameroonian Wife Welcome Baby Boy (photos) / Gospel Singer Obiwon Pictured With Juju Crooner Sunny Ade / I Hate Dry Sex - Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.