Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,673 members, 7,965,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Jokes: I Swear He Is Our Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jokes: I Swear He Is Our Son (515 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments / My Girl Friend Is Hot I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: I Swear He Is Our Son by DJBIGGY(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
A husband and wife have four boys. The odd part of it is that the older three have red hair, light skin, and are tall, while the youngest son has black hair, dark eyes, and is short.

The father eventually takes ill and is lying on his deathbed when he turns to his wife and says, "Honey, before I die, be completely honest with me. Is our youngest son my child?"

The wife replies, "I swear on everything that's holy that he is our son." With that, the husband passes away. The wife then mutters, "Phew! Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/01/jokes-i-swear-he-is-our-son.html
Re: Jokes: I Swear He Is Our Son by Kayoski(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
and u call this a joke

(1) (Reply)

So Much Romace With Boy And Girl / Err, Ladies, This Is Why You Should NEVER Use A Vaginal Tightening Stick / Photo D'banj Been Given a Mouth Action Live On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.