Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Hilarious Fact About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Fact About Marriage (718 Views)

Hilarious Fact About Christian Home / Hilarious Fact About Nigerian Girls Online / Hilarious Fact About Instagram Girls! (+PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Macclane(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Is it true that when you marry, you have ended the game?

Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Macclane(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Why do ladies wear white and Men put on black most time on wedding day?
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Strahovski1(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Not true.. I disagree.

Marriage is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Macclane(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2016
D pic says d dude can't play game anymore! He gaz stick to 1
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Only Retardèd Guys think like this...undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:
Not true.. I disagree.

Marriage is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone. Trust me

Oh really? What makes it the best thing that can happen to anyone? undecided
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
for guys wen dey get marries for some the game just started grin

Its ladies dats game over
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Strahovski1(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh really? What makes it the best thing that can happen to anyone? undecided

1) Companionship

2) Support

3) Friendship

4) Family

5) Love

6) Happiness

7) Loyalty

And so on.. when you marry the right person!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

1) Companionship

2) Support

3) Friendship

4) Family

5) Love

6) Happiness

7) Loyalty

And so on.. when you marry the right person!

All these can be enjoyed without marriage. If you think you need to engage in a ceremonious fanfare to receive any of these benefits then you've got it all wrong.

I can cohab with my girlfriend and have kids and enjoy friendship, loyalty, support, family and the list is seamless. So?
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Strahovski1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

All these can be enjoyed without marriage. If you think you need to engage in a ceremonious fanfare to receive any of these benefits then you've got it all wrong.

I can cohab with my girlfriend and have kids and enjoy friendship, loyalty, support, family and the list is seamless. So?

Your girlfriend isn't your wife and can never be. Your girlfriend cannot be that loyal as your wife would be. Because she is just a girlfriend, she wont last. Last time i checked, most ladies want to be wives not girlfriends. Besides marriage doesn't have to be a ceremony. My marriage was in a small temple with only 6 people and 1 priest.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

Your girlfriend isn't your wife and can never be. Your girlfriend cannot be that loyal as your wife would be. Because she is just a girlfriend, she wont last. Last time i checked, most ladies want to be wives not girlfriends. Besides marriage doesn't have to be a ceremony. My marriage was in a small temple with only 6 people and 1 priest.

You don't get it. I don't need her to be my wife as I'm not bothered about the wife designate. All I need is to derive happiness, family, friendship and her undiluted loyalty amongst others. And there's no evidence to the fact that she can't be as loyal and committed as a wife, it's just an urban myth.

The number of ladies who gives a hoot about marriage over some verbal/written exchange of vows depends on their domiciled, beliefs and mindset. And even if they are in the majority, they don't represent the views of all women towards marriage. Small or large guests doesn't dismiss the fact that it was a ceremony. Even if it was just a guest, fact is that there was a gathering.
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by cruzita(f): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided which game is over?candy crush or pes2?
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by Macclane(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided which game is over?candy crush or pes2?
Hard to get
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif marry ooo a,,that's what God wants..
Re: Hilarious Fact About Marriage by doubleZ88(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
nope. they take d match frm home

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have To Be A 'player' To Seduce Women? / This Is Very True 'picture' / 25 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.