Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,315 members, 7,900,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! (5055 Views)

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? / Husbands And Future Husbands, Please Step In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 26, 2016
armyofone:
grin so na me go wear cheap thongs and night doll okrika go wait oga for bed shocked you mean o grin

Are sure you don't wear them?
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 26, 2016
armyofone:
grin so na me go wear cheap thongs and night doll okrika go wait oga for bed shocked you mean o grin

Are you sure you don't wear them already?
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Ishilove:

I was being polite, stop being so sensitive. I still maintain that what you typed is a load of bullshit

It was rubbish because it pointed out your flaws too.

Only men had problems in the bedroom shee? God forbid!

Men has problems women has too, if not even worst. That's the truth.

Married women should up their games too. We are not the only the only people with sexual maladjustment.
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Satisfaction or no satisfaction...
Selfish or not...

I CAN NEVER BRING MY MOUTH TO A WOMAN PRIVATES same way I can't kiss a woman who hasn't had a mouthwash in the morning... Do you know what committee of bacteria are trapped right there?

Men, live healthy, eat good fruits and vegetables especially water melon and cucumber and do not neglect the power of pre-intimacy, there are several other places you can put your mouth, you can also use your fingers expertly down there, don't just rush in like you're late for an appointment, your wife go bow... If she's the type that wants you to last 10hrs before exploding, take a bottle of stout or wine an our before the party...
Women, you also need to get creative, don't just lie there like a log, all the cucumbers and pre-intimacy won't amount to nothing if you don't encourage your man, kiss that man, raise those damned legs, mount him like an angry cowbow and unleash your soundtracks... It's more blessed to give than to receive...

1 Like

Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by Curiouscity(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2016
njokusboy:
Selfish or not...

I CAN NEVER BRING MY MOUTH TO A WOMAN PRIVATES same way I can't kiss a woman who hasn't had a mouthwash in the morning... Do you know what committee of bacteria are trapped right there?

Men, live healthy, eat good fruits and vegetables especially water melon and cucumber and do not neglect the power of pre-intimacy, there are several other places you can put your mouth, you can also use your fingers expertly down there, don't just rush in like you're late for an appointment, your wife go bow... If she's the type that wants you to last 10hrs before exploding, take a bottle of stout or wine an our before the party...
Women, you also need to get creative, don't just lie there like a log, all the cucumbers and pre-intimacy won't amount to nothing if you don't encourage your man, kiss that man, raise those damned legs, mount him like an angry cowbow and unleash your soundtracks... It's more blessed to give than to receive...

Balanced report!!!
Thumps up bro
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by injuredman: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2016
njokusboy:
Selfish or not...

@ the bold, it is a personal thing. If you can't do it, don't expect it from your partner, after all, who knows what we men carry down there.

Your other points are very much in line with my initial submissions. You said it as it is. Kudos!!
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
injuredman:

@ the bold, it is a personal thing. If you can't do it, don't expect it from your partner, after all, who knows what we men carry down there.

Your other points are very much in line with my initial submissions. You said it as it is. Kudos!!

Lol, I don't ask for it but if a woman is so adventurous as to want to give it, I won't mind but I aint reciprocating... I make that clear, if you dont give me, I won't complain...
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by doveda: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ishilove:

I think what he is trying to say is the effort shouldn't come from the man alone. It has to be a mutual venture

That is not what he is trying to say

All his statements point to the fact he believed a woman should be solely responsible for sexual satisfaction in the bedroom.
Re: Married Guys, Please Step Up Your Game In The Bedroom!! by ariesbull: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

That is not what he is trying to say

All his statements point to the fact he believed a woman should be solely responsible for sexual satisfaction in the bedroom.

5 Health Benefits Of Orgasms

I am sorry for those of you(Women) that have not been able to encounter these heavenly feeling, yes you moan but your moans comes to an end in a useless manner but orgasm makes it useful. We have mastered this act and take it or leave it...it is our best gift to the womanhood. These are five derivables from orgasm

Aids Your Emotional Health
Last but not least, when you know what it takes to make yourself orgasm, you may increase your emotional confidence and intelligence. "When you understand how your body works and ... [that it] is capable of pleasure on its own, regardless of your partner status, you make much better

Gives You A Healthy Glow
There actually might be something to the idea that we "glow" after sex. The hormone DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), which shows increased levels during sexual excitement, can actually make your skin healthier.

It Relieves Stress
Most of our lives are so hectic that it's hard to even imagine being relaxed. However, it turns out that sexual release can double as stress relief. Not only do the hormones help with this task, Berman says that being sexual also gives our minds a break: "When we're stressed out and overextending ourselves,

It's A Form Of Cardio
Although it can't be considered an alternative to daily exercise, having an orgasm is a cardiovascular activity. "Your heart rate increases, blood pressure increases [and your] respiratory rate increases," says Berman. And because it's akin to running in many physiological respects, your body also

Keeps Your Blood Flowing
According to Dr. Jennifer Berman, co-founder of the Female Sexual Medicine Center at UCLA, orgasms increase your circulation, keeping the blood flowing to your genital area. This in turn keeps your tissue healthy!#

Now if you have not had one before, Just PM for practicalilities and first hand experience....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank you to the Nairalanders; My Son(chidube) Got a Prize at Germany Mini-model 2011. / How Do I Overcome This Deceit? / Help : How Do I Make My Vagina Tight Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.