Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,462 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Stocks Investment - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stocks Investment (458 Views)

WHOLESALE Kiddies Clothes For Sale (new Stocks) From UK/USA / A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks / Http://www.broadstreetlagos.com/index.php - daily updates on Naija Stocks/Bonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stocks Investment by j2much: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
The Capital market is really a place for fund investment,even though stocks took a dive last year,it was to be expected ,many clients had stocks which had appreciated up to when they would have sold but greed made them not to,and they lost,but not to worry crashes come and go but only the tough gets going.

Now is the time to buy stocks cause they are cheap in the market and for just a while stocks are bound to appreciate,financial advisers will tell u this.
Specifically someone asked if he could buy nigerian stocks from overseas,yes you can.

I work in a Stockbroking firm SKYVIEW CAPITAL,and among other services we can assist you in purchasing nigerian stocks from any where in the world, we will work hand in hand with you and we follow your mandate to the last letter.We deal in 3 sectors,Capital Market,Oil and Gas and Real Estate.These are areas of guaranteed high returns.

Among our Services for Clients:

Buying and Selling of stocks for our clients.

Fixed deposit placements(with rates higher than the financial market.)

Collection of outstanding dividend warrants

Confirmation of Shareholdings and collection of Certificates

Locate us at:

SKYVIEW CAPITAL
71,Norman Williams st.
South West Ikoyi
Lagos

for more assistance call me on 08025877792

Note:I'l keep you posted daily on stock transactions and the market.
Re: Stocks Investment by rapattorny: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
Bros,pls can u keep us updated for gainers and losers daily,thanks
Re: Stocks Investment by j2much: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
HEY R,attached is stocks that gained for today.

Re: Stocks Investment by ismebedis(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hey J, please i have some share certificates on the holdings of my father in ten companies which he bought in 1979 and has been inactive since 1990 due to his death and closure of his mail bag.i would like to know if these holdings are still valid and if the owed dividends can still be paid. Thanks
Re: Stocks Investment by j2much: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
This situation is called Transmission.And the processes involed are quite lengty but achivable.

1. You  go to the law court to collect a document called probate or bank cerficate.

2.This document empowers u to go  to all the various registrars that your dad had dealings with,at the various registrars offices the total account holdings will be stamped on the probate  to confirm yr dad had dealings with them.

3.After this Letters of administration are now made to empower you to be the signatory to yr father's documents

4.A Newspaper publication or gazette is done statiing the death of yr father and the year he passed on.(if it was done before,u leave that out.)

5.A bankers confirmation is obtained by u from yr bank stating u own that particular signature that u use.

6.After all this has been gotten (d above 3),it is now taken to the different who will now authenticate u and yr signature making u the new signatory to the stocks.

It's quite a lot but it has to be done to authentify u and prevent fraud.

Transmission is one of the services we offer,hope i answered yr question and pls if not clear don't hesitate to ask more.

(1) (Reply)

Branded Apparels & Shoes For Distribution / For Your Typesetting, Photocopy, Binding, Laminating, Scanning,: / Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.