Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,420 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! (768 Views)

Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution / Darwin's Day / Charles Darwin's 10 Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
Athiesm on Nairaland is a topic that has tried to ridicule God and the bible. Precisely, it is not just an unbelief in God but the belief that God does not exist hence all human beings are on thier own, they live and die to themselves only. i was musing over the goodness of God and this is what i realised that trying to give credit to charles darwin as the 'father' of athiesm is null. infact athiesm existed way beyond charles time. it existed before Christ Jesus (my Chief High Priest) was born and after He died, raised from the dead, it was acknowledged by paul.

Well atheist dont get all excited yet. if the book which u so discredit has acknowledged that there were athiest - who deny the existence of God, it means that in this book contains more than present day athiest will have us believe. It stated in

Ps 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
KJV

If a book that was written by 'dumb, foolish, outdated' men were moved to write the bible from which the above verse was taken, who lived some thousand of years before us. Then it means that athiest should consider what this book has to say with soberness and humility.

Unfortunately it reasoned that they are plain fools meaning that one deceives him/herself to think that there is no God, no supernatural etc.

so my fellow friends, consider this soberly. cry
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by noetic2: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
3kings:

Athiesm on Nairaland is a topic that has tried to ridicule God and the bible. Precisely, it is not just an unbelief in God but the belief that God does not exist hence all human beings are on thier own, they live and die to themselves only. i was musing over the goodness of God and this is what i realised that trying to give credit to charles darwin as the 'father' of athiesm is null. infact athiesm existed way beyond charles time. it existed before Christ Jesus (my Chief High Priest) was born and after He died, raised from the dead, it was acknowledged by paul.

Well atheist dont get all excited yet. if the book which u so discredit has acknowledged that there were athiest - who deny the existence of God, it means that in this book contains more than present day athiest will have us believe. It stated in

Ps 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
KJV

If a book that was written by 'dumb, foolish, outdated' men were moved to write the bible from which the above verse was taken, who lived some thousand of years before us. Then it means that athiest should consider what this book has to say with soberness and humility.

Unfortunately it reasoned that they are plain fools meaning that one deceives him/herself to think that there is no God, no supernatural etc.

so my fellow friends, consider this soberly. cry

deleted.
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
Noetic haba! The guy is a fellow soilder of christ don't crucify him. . . cool
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by toneyb: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

is there ANY reason why I should think that u are not DUMB, FOOLISH, RETARDED, ANTEDILUVIAN and BARBARIC?

You are becoming more pathetic in your militancy. Why are you crucifying your own soldier in christ? Learn to read and understand before ejaculating ignorance.
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

is there ANY reason why I should think that u are not DUMB, FOOLISH, RETARDED, ANTEDILUVIAN and BARBARIC?

hi noetic i dont mean to ridicule the prophets and writers of the bible but what i mean by 'dumb, foolish, outdated men' is what the athiest in thier post refer to holy men and prophets as being 'dumb, foolish and outdated'. Yet this men they despise have revealed an ancient truth that has stood the test of time which is all athiest are fools according to Psalms. However by choosing to believe the bible, i have choosen to be 'dumb,foolish and outdated' by worldly standard but before God, i have choosen the wisdom of God which is wiser than men (including athiest) so pls dont be offended.

hope u understand.
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
"All atheists are fools according to psalms" - This is a BIG JOKE grin grin grin grin

Its like a childrens story book calling adults fools for disbelieving the easter bunny grin grin
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
"All atheists are fools according to psalms" - This is a BIG JOKE grin grin grin grin

Its like a childrens story book calling adults fools for disbelieving the easter bunny grin grin
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
Tudór:

thank God i didnt call u foolish but the word did; and that is final! Amen
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
And may i add, its more better to follow this men that wrote via the inspiration of God, that all athiest are fools becos they already saw it from a far and not athiest who only reason for the now.
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
hello

And may i add, its more better to follow this men that wrote via the inspiration of God, that all athiest are fools becos they already saw it from a far and not athiest who only reason for the now and judge that they, from the past, are speaking fairy tales. shocked shocked
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by noetic2: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
3kings:

hi noetic i dont mean to ridicule the prophets and writers of the bible but what i mean by 'dumb, foolish, outdated men' is what the athiest in thier post refer to holy men and prophets as being 'dumb, foolish and outdated'. Yet this men they despise have revealed an ancient truth that has stood the test of time which is all athiest are fools according to Psalms. However by choosing to believe the bible, i have choosen to be 'dumb,foolish and outdated' by worldly standard but before God, i have choosen the wisdom of God which is wiser than men (including athiest) so pls dont be offended.

hope u understand.

I understand. I am sorry for the outburst.

Was kinda used to
toneyb:

You are becoming more pathetic in your militancy. Why are you crucifying your own soldier in christ? Learn to read and understand before ejaculating ignorance.

u have every reason to yab me. grin grin grin
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2009
3kings Before these so called ''wrote from inspiration'' there were those who didn't believe in your god. . .even while they wrote their jargons atheists existed. So the self styled 'inspired men' didn't forsee anything new. . . undecided
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
hi

tudor i love u. u make an interesting pawn in our hands.

am happy u acknowledge that before those that wrote the blessed verse, there were athiest which also are pawn as u are today.

dont worry we enjoying the game-next move grin grin
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
What?
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2009
hi tudor

i repeat again i still love u no matter how or what u say about US! when i say "us" i mean that which u dont understand nor see.

we use each and everyone athiest, muslims, christians etc to achieve our divine purpose. i was so exhilarated when He told me of what is going on. and immediately i started loving athiest seeing them as just pawn in our hands and to choose to love them instead of being angry.

i hope He choose to give u the POWER to believe Him cos He already gave u the POWER not to believe in Him. u think its ur choice sorry, we are controlling isues and people.

i love u still hope He shows u His mercy. Amen
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2009
*shakes head and raises hand to the clouds*
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by toneyb: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2009
3kings:

hi tudor

i repeat again i still love u no matter how or what u say about US! when i say "us" i mean that which u dont understand nor see.

we use each and everyone athiest, muslims, christians etc to achieve our divine purpose. i was so exhilarated when He told me of what is going on. and immediately i started loving athiest seeing them as just pawn in our hands and to choose to love them instead of being angry.

i hope He choose to give u the POWER to believe Him cos He already gave u the POWER not to believe in Him. u think its ur choice sorry, we are controlling isues and people.

i love u still hope He shows u His mercy. Amen

Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by 3kings: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
hi tonyb and tudor

i love ur souls
Re: Athiesm Existed Before Charles Darwin! by Tudor6(f): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sorry, NOT FOR SALE.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg 2009 Holy Ghost Congress / God Is Not A Liar / Is It Right To Ask Jesus To Appear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.