Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. (33222 Views)

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by carinmom(f): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
H
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by bluaero(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nigeria will keep going around in circles.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by blogbrity: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
None of my business.
They must all go to jail.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Splashme: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
cv
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by kay29000(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:
when i see some comments about our political dealings i just weep for our dear youths, the leaders of tomorrow as we are made to believe.

its such a shame, we cannot portray ourselves as the true leaders of tomorrow.

see how sentiment filled our comments are without even understanding the judicial system and conditions.

please, let d elders continue to lead us, we are not ready yet.

Men! I feel your pain bro.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Osario: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
DailyPost:
Please Nairalanders Olisah Metuh was accused of stealing 400 Million Naira and was granted 600 Million Naira Bail.

Why former Zamfara Governor, Yerima was Accused of stealing 1 Billion Naira and was granted 100 Million Naira Bail.

Tomorrow some people will say we are One, people can tell that to the Blind not to me.

And he was not handcuffed to Court , of course you witnessed that of Olisah metuh for 2 consecutive time , handcuffed to court.

Cc; lalasticlala , make this Hit FP.

Your argument is "corruption fighting back"

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by drkass: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Enough of all this observations, such post is always the genesis to the problem of religious indifference and tribal wahala. please let's learn to live as one and love each other
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by demio007: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
15,424,921 mumu votes is the cause of the problem.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
DailyPost:
Please Nairalanders Olisah Metuh was accused of stealing 400 Million Naira and was granted 600 Million Naira Bail.

Why former Zamfara Governor, Yerima was Accused of stealing 1 Billion Naira and was granted 100 Million Naira Bail.

Tomorrow some people will say we are One, people can tell that to the Blind not to me.

And he was not handcuffed to Court , of course you witnessed that of Olisah metuh for 2 consecutive time , handcuffed to court.

Make Una dash this one sense,what are their grounds for arraignment;Is ICPC and EFCC same;was it same court?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by enoch701(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmmmmmm....smh
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by ogahope(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
I suspected a foul play in dis administration way of handily criminal cases. Metu`s case was a personal fight for Buhari because of his political stand nd opposition role. Which Way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
DropShot:
Shame!

Is there anything to be proud about, or to fight over, in the two cases? Only shameless people will do that.

Facts:
1. Both are criminal suspects
2. Different corruption agencies are handling their case.
3. Different judges are involved.
4. Different details, different circumstances, and different disposition in bith cases.

Uncooperative attitude of Metuh, displaying of impunity towards law enforcers, plus his diarrhea mouth have meant that he is jointly a scape goat alongside Dasuki in the fight against corruption.
"..,plus his mouth diarrhea have meant that he is jointly a scapegoat alongside Dasuki in the fight against corruption" YOU HAVE NOW AGREE WITH THE OP THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS TO WEAKEN PDP
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by coolzeal(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
AdaNri1:
Even the hate filled nairalanders that do not want Nigeria to divide are doing so out of their hatred and bigotry. They don't like igbos but they do not want them to go. I thought when a husband does not want a marriage anymore he divorces his wife, this one they're forcing husband to remain married to a woman that is bent on killing and destroying him.
The thing get as e be ooh.. Understanding these people is like going into another Galaxy and come back in a minute!!!!! That IS impossible and insane.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by eligibility: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
DailyPost:
IF WE CANNOT BE ONE , NIGERIA ... LET'S Divide - Quoting Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka

Calling for division is very unpatriotic and devilish. When somebody from a particular region governed , you never said this.
HIGHLY SENTIMENTAL AND SO TRIBALISTIC MOVE.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by shamecurls(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
[s]
DailyPost:

[/s]
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by dessey(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
DropShot:
Shame!

Is there anything to be proud about, or to fight over, in the two cases? Only shameless people will do that.

Facts:
1. Both are criminal suspects
2. Different corruption agencies are handling their case.
3. Different judges are involved.
4. Different details, different circumstances, and different disposition in bith cases.

Uncooperative attitude of Metuh, displaying of impunity towards law enforcers, plus his diarrhea mouth have meant that he is jointly a scape goat alongside Dasuki in the fight against corruption.
This is rubish,not even 50m differ, this shows that PMB don't like the Igbos. grin

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by ojsmscom(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
but come to think of it....both were charged under same law of federal republic of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by eligibility: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
dessey:
This is rubish,not even 50m differ, this shows that PMB don't like the Igbos. grin

STOP SPREADING HATRED AND RANCOUR IN THIS COUNTRY FOR PEACE TO REIGN.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
In 1984, Buhari put Shagari (President) under house arrest, but sent Ekwueme (Vice) to maximum prison.
So, it is not a new thing.

Buhari is an extremist and a bigot and he does not hide it.
After all he told the whole world that Nigeria is divided into 5% and 95%.

Metu is 5% so he can be used as a scape goat.

On the other hand, I have no tears for Metu and his gang of political jobbers who will rather kneel to lick the shoes of "mallams" in Abuja, than to come home and stand tall in the pursuit of our great dreams and collective destiny.

Let Buhari deal with them without mercy.

Perhaps, they may get some common sense and leave Nigeria for the owners.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
eligibility:

STOP SPREADING HATRED AND RANCOUR IN THIS COUNTRY FOR PEACE TO REIGN.

He is not spreading hatred.
Stop being a hypocrite.

By the way, tell your herdsmen to stop invading our lands, they are grooming hatred.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
ojsmscom:
but come to think of it....both were charged under same law of federal republic of nigeria

Yes, but one is 95% and the other 5%.

You cant expect them to be treated the same way.

Welcome to "one" Nigeria.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by eligibility: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
DailyPost:

I PERCEIVED RANCOUR AND HATRED IN THIS POST.
NAIRALAND ADMINISTRATORS SHOULD DO SOMETHING QUICKLY TO STOP THIS TRIBALISTIC AND HIGHLY BARBARIC TREAD.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
eligibility:

Calling for division is very unpatriotic and devilish. When somebody from a particular region governed , you never said this.
HIGHLY SENTIMENTAL AND SO TRIBALISTIC MOVE.

Hahahahahaha.

Bros, hold your breath.

The old unrepentant tyrant and bigot went to CNN and divided Nigeria into 5% and 95%.

So,what is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by bilal4riid(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nairadays:
Olisa Metuh agreed that he collected the said amount.

Did Yerima agree or confess to the allegations?

Yerima case is misappropriation. Try to understand the topics before rushing to comment.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by mikki123(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
This is MILITICRACY... not funny at all
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by tucky200(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Firefire:
You see...
APC & Buhary has turned Nigerian Legal System to joke.
the great MHUNKEY himself
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Stingman: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
One Nigeria my foot. How can the successive governments swore to systematically subjugate and humiliate the Igbo people...? I wonder why people, especially the people from SW, more than the Northerners, are happy to see Igbo people suffer and humiliated... For me, I prefer a northerner far more than the a Yoruba person...and that's the truth...

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
eligibility:

I PERCEIVED RANCOUR AND HATRED IN THIS POST.
NAIRALAND ADMINISTRATORS SHOULD DO SOMETHING QUICKLY TO STOP THIS TRIBALISTIC AND HIGHLY BARBARIC TREAD.

The Rancor and Hatred was sown by those who created the scenario.

If the reverse is the case, you will be rioting by now.

Assuming Jonathan is the President, and Metu is accused of stealing N1B and his bail is N100m, while Yerima who stole N400m is slammed with N600m, you wont be preaching you silly moral instructions.

Led the mods, remove the thread and even ban the OP for live, it wont hide the truth forever.

I am sure Metu will understand that Nigeria is not "ONE" after this "training".

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by manu1: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
NOT ONLY SHOULD METUH BE HANDCUFFED, HE SHOULD BE LEGCUFFED AND MOUTHCUFFED AS WELL.
THE SHAMELESS CRIMINAL DOES NOT DESERVE ANY CONSIDERATION AT ALL.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Stingman:
One Nigeria my foot. How can the successive governments swore to systematically subjugate and humiliate the Igbo people...? I wonder why people, especially the people from SW, more than the Northerners, are happy to see Igbo people suffer and humiliated... For me, I prefer a northerner far more than the a Yoruba person...and that's the truth...

I dont blame and his gang of bigots, I blame my kinsmen who sold their birth rights and dignity to go to Abuja to lick boots just for crumbs.

Cursed be the day the criminal called Luggard set his foot into our lands.
Re: Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. by eligibility: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
noblezone:

He is not spreading hatred.
Stop being a hypocrite.

By the way, tell your herdsmen to stop invading our lands, they are grooming hatred.

One was once a governor who had access to money and was alleged and not yet guilty until court does.

Another one is a spokesman of the worst party in Africa that produced the President worst than Idi Amin in term of spending {ONÍ ÌNÁ ÀPÀ} Olisah Metuh is/was not a public servant but collected fraudulent cash from both SAMBO and prodigal son of Bayelsa.

I SEE HYPOCRISY AND SENTIMENT IN YOUR CONCLUSION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / A Short Story For Election Hoodlums / Fulani Herdsmen Trade Compensations With Umumbo Farmers (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.