Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,197 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (976 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by kwashiorkor: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by kwashiorkor: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2016

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Alaunty our role model grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by donholy28(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
N'akpa ya
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by skup008(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
lol

you want me to believe this?

how is it my business sef? undecided
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by ellagal(f): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
U don do the nan tomokpo
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
she don't know the guy's intention, he dashed her the ring grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by pgrex20(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg who know wer mama Davido restaurant dey?
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by jamex93(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
She sabi lie en
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
say whaaat? It's either the man is ballless or spineless..
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by obinnashady(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Take a bat to my rolls royce....

I'll kill u

Watch that guy closely cos he has some evil plans 4 u
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Twaci(f): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Question is: What did he do to receive such actions from her? undecided
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by SSpeter(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know you.....customer of baba mukaila....one day baba jazzz go fail

(1) (Reply)

When You Use Your School Fees To buy New Phone For Your Bae(photo) / Dreaming About Taking A Shower In My Dream After The End Of A Friendship? / My Girlfriend Brother And Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.