Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,195 members, 7,916,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

In Need OF A Core Literature Teacher/lecturer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need OF A Core Literature Teacher/lecturer (525 Views)

English Language And Literature Teacher Needed / English Language/ Literature Teacher / Urgently Needed: English & Literature Teacher In Ibeju-lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need OF A Core Literature Teacher/lecturer by Akpabioism: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Apparently, this is my first topic on this platform, and my coming now is very vital and urgent.

Dear Nairalanders and lovers of literature, I need a core literature teacher/lecturer/professor to edit my Play professionally.

Kindly link me to that someone... It's high time I moved the final m'script from my closet.
Re: In Need OF A Core Literature Teacher/lecturer by Unchained: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good afternoon. Smart Eyes consulting will do that for you. They help to create the extraordinary out of a seemingly ordinary manuscript. Email address: smarteyesconsulting@gmail.com || Tel: 08130228509, 08110517635. Best of luck!
Re: In Need OF A Core Literature Teacher/lecturer by obrien29(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can do that for you. Let me give your my short biography and qualification. My name is Chinwe O'8rien, I am a writer, blogger, poet and a dramatist. I am also a secondary school tutor of English and Literature. I am also doing a degree program in English and Literature in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. My works have been published on my school magazines and online.
I can edit the ply really well.
Email: obrienchinwe@gmail.com
phone number: 08149776548
Re: In Need OF A Core Literature Teacher/lecturer by Akpabioism: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks. I'll contact you sooner

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need A Job B4 Next Month!!! / electrical / Post Kwara State Job Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.