Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? (1455 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / If You Could What Part Of Your Body Would You Alter? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you had to have a sex change,what part of your body would you want to enhance more than anything else?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
I was here
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by cruzita(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
just passing decided to comment *my armpit *
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Emac34: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
nothing cos am 100% ok
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Emac34: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
is smelly abi
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think pinkbarbie would love to enhance her boobs a little bit. & Yea,her a** Too.undecidedgrin.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't want a sex change undecided from the looks of things.. I can't handle a menstrual cycle undecided I'll just die..

However.. I wouldn't want to enhance, I want to reduce cry...

It's my Dick... Girls are afraid cry

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Topestbilly(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by cruzita(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Emac34:
is smelly abi
I wan enhance am in a way I fit dey cut rihanna weavon from there
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by dollyjoy(f): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nothing.

I am wonderfully and beautifully made.

My boobs and butt are perfectcheesycheesy
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Reduce my nose nd den mke it more straight lyk oyibo own cheesy notin spoil shaaa I gat d perfct shape to coverup d big nose tongue
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
My hair
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nothing.

I just dey look u angry
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Reduce my nose nd den mke it more straight lyk oyibo own cheesy notin spoil shaaa I gat d perfct shape to coverup d big nose tongue
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by dollyjoy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
I just dey look u angry
i missed you lovesadsad
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
My face angry , people that didn't grew up with me always doubt my age cry its pissing me, i look older than my elder brother, is it a disease or what? even here on nairaland angry they will say am a man while am just a young boy who is just growing, buh the advantage is that babes won't know that is their younger brother age mate that is wooing them cheesy how can i convince people that am just 18? so annoying even u reading it, won't believe me angry
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
i missed you lovesadsad
well. Yesterday was Friday(as i promised) but u failed to showed up. Enjoy your day smiley
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by dollyjoy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
agarawu23:
well. Yesterday was Friday(as i promised) but u failed to showed up. Enjoy your day smiley
and you think that was intentional or i am in my right mind uuuh?pls!!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by TrapLORD(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
I wouldn't want a sex change tho.. I'm an alpha by nature.

My hair n nails grow too damn fast!! + my legs are kind of long. My knee's are always pressing people's ass each time I'm a commercial bus gringrin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
HateU2:
My hair
if you carry my children.. I'll send you abroad for hair treatment cheesy
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by kinglekan: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by joliyp(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
wink
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
if you carry my children.. I'll send you abroad for hair treatment cheesy
Now or never
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
HateU2:
Now or never
undecided no.. The child first.. I have eager gonads
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by chrisbaby24(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oh boy na my biceps ooo...d tin dey big everyday...!!! embarassed
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
No part, im in love with myself
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by bettercreature(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
Your entire body need enhancement
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by living101(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Nothing.

*Sigh*
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by dollyjoy(f): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2016
living101:

*Sigh*
meaningsad

morning
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
RexKex:
I think pinkbarbie would love to enhance her boobs a little bit. & Yea,her a** Too.undecidedgrin.
sad sad grin grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2016
I would love to increase my dicck size from a BIG SIZE to an EXTRA LARGE size grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong! / Its My FIRST Visit,so NO SEX! / How Can I Upgrade A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.