Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue (582 Views)

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue by delkuf(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
am working on a new book. so am I want to idea on this. issue. in john 8:54, d bible said, Je'-sus answer, if I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say that he is your God. the Jesus said, it is my Father that honour him, but d Father is a God to d pharisees. so d issue is this. d lord Jesus have God as a Father, that was y he always pray through d Father. but d pharisees have
God as a God. so now as a follower of d lord Jesus, who should we pray to. should we pray to d Father or God

mm
Re: To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue by Ben6ene: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
for as man that believe in Jesus, to them He gave d power to become d sons of God!
Once u Accept Jesus, u become a joint heir with him which means u av every right to God as He, that is if u truly accept Him.
Re: To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue by cckris: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
@poster, Just like Nicodemus, Except you're born again, you cannot SEE the Kingdom of God. You can only relate to God as your Creator, not as your Father, & only Jesus, the True Light, has the power to enlighten your human spirit & give you understanding, together with the power to become a son of the Most High God, who is a Spirit, & must be worshipped in spirit & in truth.
Re: To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue by delkuf(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
cckris:
@poster, Just like Nicodemus, Except you're born again, you cannot SEE the Kingdom of God. You can only relate to God as your Creator, not as your Father, & only Jesus, the True Light, has the power to enlighten your human spirit & give you understanding, together with the power to become a son of the Most High God, who is a Spirit, & must be worshipped in spirit & in truth.
u didn't get my question. if d lord jesus have given u d power to become a son of God, should we still continue to relate with God as a God, or we. should relate with him as a Father
Re: To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue by cckris: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
delkuf:
u didn't get my question. if d lord jesus have given u d power to become a son of God, should we still continue to relate with God as a God, or we. should relate with him as a Father

Like ol Nick, you MUST define your perception of Jesus of Nazareth. Do you think He's the Messiah? Or an impostor? It's all personal. Only Jesus has the ability to manifest Himself. When you meet Him, your questions will be answered. No other person is Jesus of Nazareth.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 26/01/2016) / Pastor Adeboye Clocks 74 Today, Extolled By Buhari / How To Avoid God Confusion Or God Delusion (as A Christian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.