Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which Insecticide Is Working For You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insecticide Is Working For You? (1415 Views)

Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes / Breaking News: 7 Years Old Boy Died After Drinking Insecticide In Benue / Man Preparing For Wedding Drinks Insecticide On Hearing Of MMM Crash In Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by shocker007(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
As I am typing this tonight, mosquito is playing on my screen with no fear.
I've spread 3 different insecticides back to back, from Raid to Kill all to Total Insecticide buh all this mosquitoes are just saying "odeshi" (meaning it doesn't affect dem) sad

To all the Bill in the house, My simple question is; if you've been in my shoe, what weapon did you use to kill this monsters abeg.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by asadike(f): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
I sprayed my house with chemical sprays but you can try ' super india insecticide' it work wonders.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Try "Kill It Insecticide''.
Works for me
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
asadike:
I sprayed my house with chemical sprays but you can try ' super india insecticide' it work wonders.

Can u drop a picture of it here dear.
Where can I get it in Lagos? Surulere if u are within my radius.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by AkProsper(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
What happen to Otapiapia.?
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by shocker007(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
Try "Kill It Insecticide''.
Works for me

I use Kill IT too. It tried but they still find way to get pass it.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by shocker007(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
asadike:

Kindly drop details about where to buy biko.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by shocker007(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
AkProsper:
What happen to Otapiapia.?

Otapiapia is sprayed on floor and also the way that thing handles human eye ehn. Person fit blind himself say him wan kill mosquitoes o.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by asadike(f): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
shocker007:

Kindly drop details about where to buy biko.
check any store around or rat poison traders.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by shocker007(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
asadike:
check any store around or rat poison traders.

Thanks
However I have searched Jumia and Konga but couldn't find it.
Is there a way you could share the picture?
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by asadike(f): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2016
shocker007:

Thanks
However I have searched Jumia and Konga but couldn't find it.
Is there a way you could share the picture?
ok, i will take d pic when its dawn and forward it, if u still cant get it, u will email me your nearest bus stop so that i can buy and send it to u.
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by shocker007(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2016
asadike:
ok, i will take d pic when its dawn and forward it, if u still cant get it, u will email me your nearest bus stop so that i can buy and send it to u.

OK, will be waiting. Thanks
Re: Which Insecticide Is Working For You? by Smart101: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
In recent years, Rambo Insecticide has worked to develop exceptional solutions that can help protect you and your home from bugs and pests.

In your fight against bugs and pests around your home, RAMBO Insecticide is the tailored solution for you. With many ranges such as Rambo Aerosol, Rambo Pro Aerosol, Rambo Magic Aerosol, Rambo Liquid Spray, Rambo Green Aerosol, Rambo Green Liquid and others.

(1) (Reply)

Win Cash In Fun Giveaway / Apply Now! 2016/2017 Agip Scholarships In Nigeria And Overseas / Take A Look At The World’s Scariest Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.