Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! (4156 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Chicken Republic Shading Olisa Metuh. .. Funny Pic Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Abbeyme: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
For the ones saying chicken Republic leans to the APC did you miss this ad?

Una go dey alright Las Las

https:///zxG3O3yF2N

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by mascot87(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't take wailers serious because we know who they are. They are set of bitter, hopless,unhinged & frustrated people who have never experienced joy & happiness in their entire life. They are always on the negative side of life.
For me, I would laugh over this & the previous one on Olisah, joke over it & move on but our wailing wailers will hold on to this even to the extent of saying chicken republic will loss customers because of this? Aba wailers, you need to get a life & grow up. Enough said

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by agarawu23(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by LordMecuzy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by politricks: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Really
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by talktimi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
APC as a piece of shít party it really is will take shìt, PDP on the other hand as a responsible entity won't take that rubbish. Thenk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
I was shocked when i found out that they took the metuh ad down, i hope no one is getting punished for it.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by DJEhimond(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dudes are just having fun.
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktimi:
APC as a piece of shít party it really is will take shìt, PDP on the other hand as a responsible entity won't take that rubbish. Thenk
This has got to be the joke of the century. Responsible entity indeed

11 Likes

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Abbeyme: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chicken Republic is having a swell time jeering at political players.

The common factor about publicity is to be in the news...

3 Likes

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by knightsTempler: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lol #chicken republic doing damage control, having already goofed. They quickly entered into their system to produce one for APC to calm the situation. Nice try anyway.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by SenJoe(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
When I saw the first pix and then this..... The only thing that came to my mind is Chicken Invaders game. Chicken has invaded.
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Abbeyme: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Not really

knightsTempler:
Lol #chicken republic doing damage control, having already goofed. They quickly entered into their system to produce one for APC to calm the situation. Nice try anyway.

If you look at the graphics well, you'll observe that there is a gate some people are scalling over. Remember Tambuwal, when he decamped to APC?

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by AkProsper(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chicken republic is markrting at the expence of politic
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Iamlordgee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Who be all this one
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by 400billionman: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
So ?

See their fada..

Eshe sir !

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by StOla: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abbeyme:
Not really

If you look at the graphics well, you'll observe that there is a gate some people are scalling over. Remember Tambuwal, when he decamped to APC?

The person you are trying to enlighten is smart but enjoys playing daft to suit his purpose.

Do you think you can awaken a man who is pretending to be asleep?
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by IVORY2009(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
All Chicken republic outlet from tomorrow sunday 24th January 2016 will start recording low sales, I expect their marketing/sales mgr to come out with a statement.
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by yeanka007: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abbeyme:

For the ones saying chicken Republic leans to the APC did you miss this ad?

Una go dey alright Las Las

https:///zxG3O3yF2N

I must follow Chicken Republic on Twitter, I love people who ain't bias.
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Abbeyme: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ghen Ghen

IVORY2009:
All Chicken republic outlet from tomorrow sunday 24th January 2016 will start recording low sales, I expect their marketing/sales mgr to come out with a statement.

Have you ever eaten rice and beans from Chicken Republic? Your life will not remain the same again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 24, 2016
lol
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by smsshola(m): 3:17am On Jan 24, 2016
Their opinion...
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by felifeli: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Abbeyme:
Not really

It appears as if you are the one who is doing these cartoons since you have all the answers. Good luck to you, and Chicken Republic. Soon you will be the only one buying their chicken since all other APC supporters on Nairaland are already broke.
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Bhella5(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2016
Piracy
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by frankzone: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
Abbeyme:
Not really

Oga who asked for your explanation?
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by frankzone: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Abbeyme:
Ghen Ghen

Have you ever eaten rice and beans from Chicken Republic? Your life will not remain the same again!
Na you dey pick and wash d beans? How much dem dash u sef?
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Damage control by APC online trolls. Maybe, one of their hired designers quickly did this to pacify the Igbo people. I smell scam... Too cheap!

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by disloman(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2016
But while Chicken republic were making banter towards APC,nobody cry nor complain.Now the wailing wailers are now wailing as if their lives depend on it.Chicken Republic!I and my family own you a visit.We coming.
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by gidimasters(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2016
okay
Re: Chicken Republic Was Also Harsh Against APC! See Pix! by dustmalik: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2016
The funny thing is, non of these useless miscreants online threatening to boycott CR can even afford its chicken. Fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper / Video: See What IPOB Members Did After Soldiers Forced Them To Drink Mud Water / Recall Of All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers; Tension As Igbo Stakeholders Meet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.