Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,996 members, 7,942,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Guys! Beware Of Harlots Harassment/set Up, Especially Around Opebi In Ikeja. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys! Beware Of Harlots Harassment/set Up, Especially Around Opebi In Ikeja. (526 Views)

Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Beware Of Harlots Harassment/set Up, Especially Around Opebi In Ikeja. by govou(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Guys! beware of this Call girls, Ashewo, Harlots harassment and set up, especially around Opebi -Allen -Toyin area in Ikeja.

On Thursday, at about to 9 pm, I took a walk to this Big - Treat eatery just around my house to pick up something for dinner. Getting there , the girl serving was misbehaving, that it late and she's the only one there to attend to customers, so I left with the intention of going back home or picking up anything else on my way home.

Just after the Tasty Fried Chicken eatery, one of this harlots that patronize that area a night walked up to me and was saying things like ; Oga ! I will do you well oooo, I just walked by cause I was actually busy talking to my woman on the phone, with the gist with her so serious I went straight into my street gate forgetting about the reason I left the house .

After a short while I noticed someone was behind me, turning back to see her(the same harlot) I saw two other guys closing in on me, before I could say haaa, the girl pulled my cloth and was saying, pay me my money . Sensing that the other guys where running towards us , I pushed her away and took off, they chased after me shouting thief, ole, you do you no wa pay. I rushed open the gate got in and immediately went upstairs to see if they will follow me.

Like ten minutes later, they came back with some other people and were hitting the gate and all that , they even tried jumping the fence, I was watching them from inside the house, when they got tired they left. I was praying and hoping they will come during the day but till now am yet to see them.

Note : I know some people will ask, why did I run when am not guilty of anything, the reason is, the same thing happened to my cousin brother at that same point just a month ago . He came to the house and was going to work the next morning around to 6 , while he was waiting for a bus , he said one of those call girls(Call girls, Ashewo) walked up to her and was saying things like , oga, make we quick do now and was really touching him , he tried to push her away and saw like four other guys running towards them. He stopped a taxi immediately and jumped in, and while in the taxi, the driver was now telling him that , that's exactly their new style now cause there is little or no patronage for them, which is largely due to this present economic situation . When he came home and was gisting me that day , I was quick to ask, Uncle ! why did you have to take off and not stay and possibly explain what really happened, he looked at me and laughed . The point is, now I know why and am advising guys out there to be careful , cause things are really happening outside there.
Re: Guys! Beware Of Harlots Harassment/set Up, Especially Around Opebi In Ikeja. by SurefireAsoOke: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
He don te...............
Re: Guys! Beware Of Harlots Harassment/set Up, Especially Around Opebi In Ikeja. by belloabd1914(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dis is getting serious oo, students can't drink garrison, olosho is harassing boys, hope olosho won't start doing boys on credit?. Sounds good duo.
Re: Guys! Beware Of Harlots Harassment/set Up, Especially Around Opebi In Ikeja. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Lol at the economic situation is crippling olosho business. Well, learning to sew clothes is easy, they should change their line of business.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari ‘bows’ To Pressure, Sacks Heads Of Parastatals Appointed By Jonathan / Pastor In Lagos State Impregnates 2 Sisters He Was Meant To Deliver / See hoW Chinese Man Taking A Pic With A Naija Policeman's Rifle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.