Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,855 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (39060 Views)

Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Cherlene(f): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
So sad, what is life but a vapor, like a candle in the wind, rip ..... embarassed embarassed

Quite SORROWFUL.

Cherlene
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2016
Cherlene:

Quite SORROWFUL.

Cherlene
....Yeah, can't imagine all the struggling for survival just ended in a twinkle of an eye, so sad for him, life indeed is vanity upon vanity, embarassed sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Cherlene(f): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
....Yeah, can't imagine all the struggling for survival just ended in a twinkle of an eye, so sad for him, life indeed is vanity upon vanity, embarassed sad

Indeed indeed at bolded.

- I harmonize with you.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by goodgate: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2016
tollytexy:
I know the guy and i also witnessed the incident .. white cops are the best here in SA
I think I know him too, he is an igbo guy right?
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Taku555(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2016
joliyp:
passport?in south Africa am so sure we have many south Africans roaming my area without thinking of passport expiring i doubt if they have one.....
so sad. Honestly, though, I'm from SA. I strongly condemned such act.
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by tunde1200(m): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2016
What are you doing in that country that is full of crime every seconds and day?.
Abeg come back PMB now in charge our future is rosy.
tollytexy:
I know the guy and i also witnessed the incident .. white cops are the best here in SA

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:14am On Jan 24, 2016
The autopsy result will determine whether he swallowed drug and perhaps unravel the mystery surrounding his death if the result remains untampered.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by joliyp(f): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Taku555:
so sad. Honestly, though, I'm from SA. I strongly condemned such act.
nice to meet our madiba bro,how is life in SA
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by mamagee3(f): 3:06am On Jan 24, 2016
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by EreluY(f): 3:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Pidggin:
He has gone to a better place

[size=15pt]REALLY? OUTSTANDINGLY DELUSIONAL![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:30am On Jan 24, 2016
mrlaw93:
I dnt knw why Nigerians ve dis mentality that traveling abroad is d key to ending poverty. The same hustle u should ve invest ur energy in ur own father's land without fear of ur particulars expiring. U wil nw go to anoda country nd engage urslf in double the hustle wit fear of been caught. Hatred frm indigenes of d so called country. No freedom. ABEG! SHEY DEM DEY DO UNA NI? For me oo.. I will make it here in Nigeria. You too will make it here in Nigeria. Amen

Victims of Boko Haram & ritual killing didn't go anywhere. Yet they died. Apo six were killed (by 9ja police, argument over a girl, including the girl) just kilometers from Aso Rock, yet no justice till today.

What is percentage of youth unemployment in Nigeria again?

People have the right & freedom to travel anywhere. Respect that. Don't impose your view on others.

American citizens have been shot from behind running from their own policemen.

Happens everywhere.

RIP dude.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 3:30am On Jan 24, 2016
Man must hustle...but selling drugs is a hard knock life...best left to the wholesalers from Colombia
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by LLKJSays(m): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2016
@PRUDSILA Above though,for Real!?

Drug Dealing [by Economic/iLLegal Nigerians Migrants on the Street Level]

Making South Africa Economy Boom?

i wont even 'go to your Grammar Nna [because OBVIOUSLY]
English CANNOT be your first Language,
which folks must Understand is Not necessarily a Crime..

But next Time just Write in Igbo,Kanuri or Efik,

Translators 'full ground' on NairaLand here,you hear me so, mbok.?
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ed2gbi(m): 4:32am On Jan 24, 2016
You are a disgrace!
PUSIDRILA:
Biko this people should allow us to sell our drug market with piece of mind. Afteralls we does not by force anybody to buy. We are the people that is making S.A economy to be booming. Without us S.A will fall

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by azonto4real(m): 4:43am On Jan 24, 2016
I will make it here in Naija am not leaving this country to be a slave in other man`s country “tufiakwa bad news demm dey reject am“
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by clitah: 4:56am On Jan 24, 2016
Must people be in a foreign land? He looks famished in SA with no difference from most hustlers here.
Must we be thereeeee?
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:48am On Jan 24, 2016
tollytexy:

Why do you say so?
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

See mentality. This is one of the kind of guys giving us bad names in SA and they are many.

This type of people have this absurd mentality that he displayed above. They stand on the streets selling drugs and stolen fones and harass people passing by especially women. Dragging them by the arm calling them my size.

I wish you were the one in this picture, it would have been one less thrash to worry about. ****
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Elektra008(f): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Doesn't look like he swallowed hard drugs or anything, if he did, he should have been foaming in the mouth or vomiting some nasty things and his corpse would not be sitting straight like dat. Cos he wld av died in excruciating pains so his corpse shld have looked twisted or sumthing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2016
it as happen in Nigeria several times.
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ekensi01: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2016
Pidggin:
He has gone to a better place
hope you are a catholic member.
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Mogaji20022002(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2016
RIP
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2016
mrlaw93:
I dnt knw why Nigerians ve dis mentality that traveling abroad is d key to ending poverty. The same hustle u should ve invest ur energy in ur own father's land without fear of ur particulars expiring. U wil nw go to anoda country nd engage urslf in double the hustle wit fear of been caught. Hatred frm indigenes of d so called country. No freedom. ABEG! SHEY DEM DEY DO UNA NI? For me oo.. I will make it here in Nigeria. You too will make it here in Nigeria. Amen
Rubbish talk! So because this guy died in SA means other people will, and because you want to live in nigeria means others should, and because the dead guy didn't have passport (allegedly) means others don't, lastly it's not every body living or husslling Abroad is poor, oh! Not having a passport has never being a problem in SA.

every one does not have to live like you in nigeria we all have diiferent destinies . Start thinking rationally it will do you good, perharp you will change your views about life in general. Nigeria police kill nigerians in nigeria every day, its no different.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2016
Elektra008:
Doesn't look like he swallowed hard drugs or anything, if he did, he should have been foaming in the mouth or vomiting some nasty things and his corpse would not be sitting straight like dat. Cos he wld av died in excruciating pains so his corpse shld have looked twisted or sumthing
Absolutely!, Good observation and i doubt the claim that he may not have had a passport not having a passport has nevwr being a problem in SA, a lot of nigerians are living illegally in SA and No qualms!
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Rest In Peace bro
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

See mentality. This is one of the kind of guys giving us bad names in SA and they are many.

This type of people have this absurd mentality that he displayed above. They stand on the streets selling drugs and stolen fones and harass people passing by especially women. Dragging them by the arm calling them my size.

I wish you were the one in this picture, it would have been one less thrash to worry about. ****
your comment sounds absurd too, why the wish it was him? Man! Regardless of what ever any one does never wish him death! Besides have you ever been to SA selling drugs and stolen phones has always being the norm. In SA or trying to chat up a SA girl has ever being a problem those are no problem atall infact in my days in in SA man used to deal on stolen cars and and guns. The SA police were aware of this infact some of them bring these stuffs for man to buy and resell, so the SA police are also pary of the problem they are corrupt, look! Again the guy didn't deserve to die, and do not go about wishing people death, nigerians living in nigeria are no better either including buhari and his so called government, politicians and pastors. These same incidents occur in nigeria every day. But it's okay by you, i guess.
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ogechchukwu: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Hello my brothers in naija , my follow Nigerians
I real need opinions.
I have leaved all my life in south Africa just got married to a Nigerian woman last year
I real love my home I once told my friends ,,the other day that if I die today,and if it happen that am coming back to life second time I will love to come back as a ninja man .
This will enable you guys know how much I love my father land.
1) but my problem of coming home to where electricity go off and on.
2) what type of business can I do with 5 million naija money
3) which state will be conducive security and business wise .
finally
I want to advise Nigerians that are trying to go to South Africa, South Africa is a useless country for Africans .i mean towards their own follow blacks brothers .
The blacks here behave like idiot they don't care about life including their woman that is the reason they don't get to stay in a husbands home.
They kill Nigerians and other black people from other country,

.to top it up, is a country that Aids is their identity .
still don't know why we should allow the stupid south African police to kill Nigerians that helped them so much during their struggle. so do other African countries did too before.

Please my follow Nigerians,
we real need our government intervention regarding our economy so that Nigerians can stop going outside Nigeria to struggle, to suffer ..I have seen a lot in my life am 42 years of age I came to south africa at the age of 16yrs old.
We suffer too much abroad.
I have been all over the word as a tourist, but the type of life Nigerians leave abroad is not good and the bad names they gives to us too.
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2016
AreaFada2:

Victims of Boko Haram & ritual killing didn't go anywhere. Yet they died. Apo six were killed (by 9ja police, argument over a girl, including the girl) just kilometers from Aso Rock, yet no justice till today.

What is percentage of youth unemployment in Nigeria again?

People have the right & freedom to travel anywhere. Respect that. Don't impose your view on others.

American citizens have been shot from behind running from their own policemen.

Happens everywhere.

RIP dude.
True talk! Ignore them people man! They seem to have uneducated and ignorant mentallity, hence why the are still sufferering and smilling in nigeria one unfortunate incident in SA means living or husstling abroad is bad. Last week a man was shot dead here in the streets of london does that means we all born here or residence here should leave?
Re: The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by lxyrul: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2016
mrlaw93:

It's the power of exchange rate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Mamas Battle To Stabilise Friend Who Took Colorado & Started Convulsing / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun / Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.