Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,685 members, 7,979,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:49 AM

Who Is More Wicked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is More Wicked? (648 Views)

What A Wicked World / People Are Very Wicked In This Life / ยป Photos: Wicked People Forcefully Remove This Boy Two Eyes In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Wicked? by hensben(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, She turns to the husband and said

WIFE : Honey, I have a confession to make....

HUSBAND : Save your strength my dear!

WIFE : [Cuts in] Nooo, I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend, You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away..
Please forgive me

HUSBAND : I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work....

Who is more wicked
Re: Who Is More Wicked? by tripplephi: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
hensben:
A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, She turns to the husband and said

WIFE : Honey, I have a confession to make....

HUSBAND : Save your strength my dear!

WIFE : [Cuts in] Nooo, I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend, You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away..
Please forgive me

HUSBAND : I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work....

Who is more wicked

OP u r d one who is WICKED for posting old stale STUFF...
Re: Who Is More Wicked? by hensben(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
tripplephi:

OP u r d one who is WICKED for posting old stale STUFF...
Are you here to put sand in my garri or what? Even if it's old not everybody on here have seen it.

Btw, the 'STUFF' is not old sir.

Lalasticlala do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Extends Sim Reg Till March [mega Hotspot Plaza At Akerele Road Still Open] / Just Got Scammed. / How Much Is pure Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.