Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

#TRACETV: Favourite Lil Kesh's Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #TRACETV: Favourite Lil Kesh's Song (449 Views)

Oritsefemi Ft. Lil Kesh – Ireti (audio) / Lil Kesh Ft Wizkid X Justin Bieber Video / Translation Of Efejoku By Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#TRACETV: Favourite Lil Kesh's Song by chinuz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
TraceTv had a post ealier today and I was amused by the hipocrisy of Nigerians claiming all his songs are vulgar and raw...well to me I just see a young guy doing what he knows how to do best and have a good number of people dancing to his tune.
So what's your favourite Lil Kesh(signed to ybnl)song that you'd want replay over and over again @ a party,club or social ceremony.
For his top tracks tho:
Lyrically-you feel like adding lyrically to every word
Shoki- Follow come trending dance step
Gbese- Anything called party.
Efejoku-The period for boiling blood at a party.
Is it because I Love You- One of the few love songs that can go with a dance and a very reasonable song too.
Ibile: First banger of 2016..what can I say..#Me I no dey form..it is not in my blood..
My Favourite still remains Is it because I Love you though..
#What's yours?
Re: #TRACETV: Favourite Lil Kesh's Song by Cholls(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
my brother "Ibile"

(1) (Reply)

Owo Eko / Gisttv.net Toby Grey - Love Dosage / Audio: Tumisce Mccollins - Mofelowo Ft. Raskapella Ballo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.