Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 (36654 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Deplorable State Of University Of Calabar Medical Hostel (hall 2 Annex) / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by engrjosefz(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2016
ok
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Smellymouth: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2016
shocked
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by 9jatatafo(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2016
snakes have a way of coming to most hostels in UNIBEN and I don't know why. hall 3 boys love beans too much and I bet the long thing perceived the beans aroma and was investigating
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Orokita(m): 7:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Was at uniben last year for university staff games and the state of their hostel is absurd to say the least..... With so many rodents why won't you have snakes around The female hostel area seem okay though. The school authority needs to wake up.
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by bennywise30(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2016
HonourablePomk:
It was burnt shocked
I hope una eat am ? ,this one make sense to eat, enough protein
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by DavidEsq(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Do they skill consume beans like no mans business in Hall 3? LOL.

OP, where exactly in Hall 3 was the snake found?
This is terrible! It shows bad management of the hostels. Don't they fumigate the hostels anymore? Uniben is falling o!
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by throne3232: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Every body run snake o snake o iya nmi
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by DavidEsq(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Kyase:
Ok But I noticed snake threads make front pages faster than sperm cells. Abeg make I find stick. Operation kill a snake to make front page. cool
Abeg com by backyard com kill plenty snake o! u go dey FP tire
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by DavidEsq(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2016
DirtyGold:
So, they have finally killed Onome? shocked Chai, there is God o!
Onome ko! Tega ni! na ur babe b dat?

1 Like

Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Kyase(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2016
DavidEsq:

Abeg com by backyard com kill plenty snake o! u go dey FP tire
Lol. Na only one I want.
You wan kill me
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Asiri1991: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2016
Ugbowo bush. UNIBEN is too dirty. They only care for the school gate.
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by laribari(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2016
WHAO! Na wah o, this (Hall 3 BLK B) was where i once stayed during my Uniben days.

Hall 4 remains my Favourite hall and I once saw a baby snake in hall 4.

Una sure sey nor be one of those hall 1 and hall 2 babes turn to the snake? grin. (Just kidding!)

While i was on campus, two big snakes where fight live before everyone in that car park btw hall 1 and hall 2, very close to hall 3 and guys started spreading rumours that 2 girls had changed to those snakes. There was another one that happened in hall 4 called pink pant mystery.

Well, just hope this snake had hurt anyone.

Big Up, Unibest! ( I rep Engine Boy)
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by kobonaire(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2016
Another snake murder featured on FP
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by kobonaire(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2016
laribari:
...While i was on campus, two big snakes where fight live before everyone in that car park btw hall 1 and hall 2, very close to hall 3 and guys started spreading rumours that 2 girls had changed to those snakes....
Nollywood needs to borrow this script ...
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by dejavubobo1(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2016
DirtyGold:
So, they have finally killed Onome? shocked Chai, there is God o!
so beautiful Onome is a snake...diaris god o

1 Like

Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by tunde1200(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Na ignorance they worry them.
I wonder if there is no zoo in Nigeria again.
Tallesty1:
Being a snake in Nigeria is suicide.
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by santino09: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
That's a small snake na.....come to calabar, awka, idemili n see snake. As big as the one that gave eve the apple.
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by jimmy1boy(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2016
End time snake
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Abdul852(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2016
Na so una go de kill snake so te una go cme kill una sef one day
instead of u guyz to allow d poor nigga go free una cme bucha d poor nigga life cycle
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Louiscutedude(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Thk God it do not hurt any 1
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2016
Ewww .. Did they eat it
Looking at those legs they need it cheesy
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by dljbd1(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Funny. I think this is a copra.
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Longest not Biggest.. OP takes Note.
Re: See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 by Blunttalker: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
They just killed and burnt a human being

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message From ASUU President / Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.