Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Diction (spoken & Written English Facilitator) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Diction (spoken & Written English Facilitator) (551 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In Africa. Nigerian Languages Made The List / Wrong Diction And Unnecessary Use Of Preposition In Our Daily Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diction (spoken & Written English Facilitator) by uvoh(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2016
If you are in need of an English educational enthusiast that can facilitate the mastery of proper enunciation (spoken English) and literary competence (written English), then look no further.

my services include:
spoken & written competence (special details on grammar and creative/Essay writing)

reduction of mother tongue influences in speech

reduction of non rhotism and certain lisping.

I educate students preparing for WAEC, GCE, JAMB etc. I also take individuals that just want to expand their expressive power.

if you need my services and you are around these three locations: Berger, Ikeja and Alagbole/Akute; call my number: 07066992717.

NB: I'm into all things linguistics.
Re: Diction (spoken & Written English Facilitator) by uvoh(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=uvoh post=42267506]If you are in need of an English educational enthusiast that can facilitate the mastery of proper enunciation (spoken English) and literary competence (written English), then look no further.

my services include:
spoken & written competence (special details on grammar and creative/Essay writing)

reduction of mother tongue influences in speech

reduction of non rhotism and certain lisping.

I educate students preparing for WAEC, GCE, JAMB etc. I also take individuals that just want to expand their expressive power.

if you need my services and you are around these three locations: Berger, Ikeja and Alagbole/Akute; call my number: 07066992717.

NB: I'm into all things linguistics.

connect....
Re: Diction (spoken & Written English Facilitator) by Rhema14(m): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2016
...good idea..for children who hav lost d use of their mother tongue to re-connect.

(1) (Reply)

MTNF Reconfirmation Of Dyaccount For Scholarship Beneficiaries / Unilag Msc. Finance / Undergraduate Merit Scholarships At National University Of Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.