Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,843 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Inspiration: Just Move - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspiration: Just Move (284 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Says Inspiration For Facebook Was Psalm 139:1-4 / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Joshua Iginla Has Been A Source Of Inspiration For My Ministry - Sam Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration: Just Move by Howcomes(m): 1:38am On Jan 24, 2016
'Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.'

...Only a person in Motion can be Followed. If you want to be followed, then
start Moving...

...If you want Mercy to follow you, move toward the house of God...
...If you want Evil to follow you, move toward the house of the Devil...

Even on Twitter, stagnant accounts are not followed.

Please Move!
www.morelight.ml

Share this, let it Move!

(1) (Reply)

The Poor In Spirit / Where Do You Belong? / Pastors In Nigeria Fall Prey To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.