Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,515 members, 7,968,397 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Great Scriptural Quotes For The Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Scriptural Quotes For The Week (965 Views)

10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Scriptural Quotes For The Week by Integrityfarms(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Job 36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Psalms 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Isaiah 3:10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. What more comforting word is greater than these! Step out in the fullness of this confidence this day. God bless you.

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. The authority and power is in thy mouth. You either make use of it today to change your conditions or remain a victim of circumstances. The choice is yours!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/16 / Who Is Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed? The Koran / In The HISTORY Of The World, Who Has KILLED Maximum INNOCENT Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.