Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,215 members, 7,873,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. (1687 Views)

Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB / Easy New Way To Meet Your Dream Girl/guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by ojay2053(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2016
I took the risk and knack her without cd angry angry., was afraid, it's past now.
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by menabae(f): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

just wondering how you'd handle the situation is the need to take a risk comes on.
hmMmmmm..... Maybe family and friends could help too
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
ojay2053:
I took the risk and knack her without cd angry angry., was afraid, it's past now.

D risk worth am na
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:

Are you jollyjoy? If so happy sunday to you dear. How are you and everything?

This is wat I mean.

So I ask say she fine pass wat u tot of her
do you exchange greetings with friends based on how good they look? Sorry don't that seem shallow to you?
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by Thecholeric(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Eeeyah...sorry enh...we learn everyday
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by fartkay(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
do you exchange greetings with friends based on how good they look? Sorry don't that seem shallow to you?

U don't get d drift
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by rhymxkid(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
I could remember vividly it was just a week after the 2016 new year celebration ,this weird and adventurous risk was taken by me...* rewinds back to when and where I met this babe*
Am a corp member presently serving in Benue, met this babe whilst she spent some time in my place of redeployment fellowship corpers lodge hoping to leave for her PPA at some later date...we exchanged contacts and off she went ... we travelled back to our various homes for the Christmas and new year ish...
days passed and we developed a mutual rapport , calls and WhatsApp were unending, the babe was forming hard to get but as per sharp guy that know his onions, I was like " I no go dull this babe o" ...
after the new year celebration sha we were both back in Benue, I called her one of the evenings like the usual check up and play around with nasty words on the phone ...she said she was damn bored in her place that she really needs a company, meanwhile It was like 7pm ," me wey don dey find opportunity all this days" I just sharpely dressed up and headed for the bus-stop...kon see as I dey pray make I see bus because her place is like 1: 30 mins away from mine... I was like "come I dey mad" while I was in the bus, just shut down my thinking since I was already on the adventurous journey...
got there around 9pm, she was home alone, was wearing a skimpy gown, omo I had to chill ooo , since I had all night... she now started the hard game pattern, slept on one side of the bed and said that I should sleep on the other....
didn't even argue with her, my mind was on later in the night, didn't want to rush what is gonna be mine as time went by....
like 1 a.m bros no gree o, just brought out my phone started playing some crazy sex,love blues , she woke up and I told her I couldn't sleep ooo...that I was cold and needed some warmth, she gave me blanket , I still form good boy.... ,my mind was" like I dey mad why I go come all the way from my place this night and I no go eat of the milk and honey for this cannan land- e no possible" At a point I just gather momentum close up the babe , went straight for her ear and she was all shivering but still staying stop stop!! increased the tempo and she just let out a sweet whimper and moan , went for the bra strap and brought the two fawns , na so she let down her guard oo...omo I shag this babe till like 3a.m , slept afterwards, she was even the one that woke me up around 5a.m say she nor fit sleep , omo all the way till 7a.m...told her I was leaving soon ...the babe no wan make I commot ooo...for my mind I was like " na u go dey beg me now" shebi when I dey parole u normal u dey form boss" na so the thing go oooo
Re: What Are The Risks You Took So As To Please Your Girl/GUY. by goshen26: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keep it coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive / My Brief Verdict On The Miss Nairaland Interview Conducted. / She Was Born With Her Own Pillow(see Gobe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.