Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce (2291 Views)

Laura Onochie Jabs PDP... Umbrella Of Loot Pix / Okon Lagos Throws Jabs At Ben Bruce In His Statement On Buhari's Visit To China / We Need More Brain infrastructure! Senator Bruce Speaks The Truth A Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce by BeClever: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Praisemelody:
Mr mind your business

OK, I will..
Re: Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce by OAFMods: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pavarottii:

So wat has their riches done for a common man. U sound like one of those intimidated by the sound mind of Ben Bruce. He gives common sense to critical issues and letting the populace know things can be done better. What has ur other. Rich senators done to benefit the common man?
Take it or leave it! Nigerians don't embrace quality much. That's why some peeps. Prefers Buhari's Cabinet to GEJ's Cabinet. Wen we actually know the cabinet that has more quality n substance. Well d result is already showing.

Jonathan's cabinet with the jet looting Allison, fraudster Bart Nnaji phcn privatisation fraud, assassin Abba Morron and the looting list of defence ministers. Mr pls stop acting a clown.

Are you referring to the same Bruce said to have the face of Obama but the brain of Obanikoro ? Nigga pls if he as anything am intimidated by/with make I perish.

Personally I feel people of his IQ are not worthy of leadership position but like they say a nation deserve the kind of leaders it get n in the land of the blind a Twitter noise maker could actually be worshipped as a king by your likes.
Re: Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce by coolscott(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
OAFMods:

Jonathan's cabinet with the jet looting Allison, fraudster Bart Nnaji phcn privatisation fraud, assassin Abba Morron and the looting list of defence ministers. Mr pls stop acting a clown.

Are you referring to the same Bruce said to have the face of Obama but the brain of Obanikoro ? Nigga pls if he as anything am intimidated by/with make I perish.

Personally I feel people of his IQ are not worthy of leadership position but like they say a nation deserve the kind of leaders it get n in the land of the blind a Twitter noise maker could actually be worshipped as a king by your likes.
What is the quality of thoughts of the pple from which that statement emerged? The pple dont even have a face for us to see they dont have the mental fortitude with which to build even one tenth of what Mr. Bruce has built

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING...SSS Seals Appropriation Committee Secretariat Over Budget Padding / Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND / Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.