Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,833 members, 7,938,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! (1286 Views)

Handsome Guys And Chicks On Nairaland / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by sweetlov: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
Hello all,
My name is Lizy, a marriage consult and matchmaker.

I am in need of serious and fun looking guys who want to have fun with girls/Ladies.

I have with me girls' numbers who are ready for any form of relationship.
So are you ready to have fun as a guy?

Take your phone and call me immediately.

The numbers are limited!

Call me on 07069346075.

Elizabeth.
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by ElRazur: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
Post your photo here holding a wooden spoon with ElRazur written on it. Then I will take you serious. grin
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by truelover(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2009
Nice one there, i'll give you a call!
Infact i need one fast!

grin
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by patwhizkid(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2009
Ok
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by APOTIERI2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
i will call u when i get credit.
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by kufreabasi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
business plenty in this world.
How much are you charging per lady?
Are they your children?
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by sweetlov: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello all,
I have been receiving calls from people concerning the offer above.

This is my blog for more details, check out www.getlovetoday..com

Thank you.
Lizy.
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by fastchange: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2009
Do you have ladies in abuja. would love to meet one.
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by Rhymesick(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
Oh rily, if dem gurls ar ready 2 av fun let dem cal dis number 08032117891
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by domwas2(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hello Lizy
After the payment is made, The opposite sex Number is been given, You'll then starts the wooing to win the lady's heart,
Can you pls tell what special service you render after payment.
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by sweetlov: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ fastchange,

We have ladies in virtually all the states. Lagos, ph, calabar, benin,abuja and a host of others just call and indicate
where you want.
Thank you
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by sweetlov: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
You can all visit www.getlovetoday..com. for details

Thank you
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by debest1(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2009
x
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by sweetlov: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2009
I wish to state strongly here that what am offering here is no play at all.
Some unserious guys have been calling for nonsense talks with me.

I am not for that and want to state critically that i am engaged and not looking for any partner.

I am a marriage consultant and involved in match making consultancy.

So if you are really serious with what i have explained above at the begining of the post,

Then visit my blog @ www.getlovetoday..com for further details and procedures.

Thank you.
Mrs Elizabeth
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by lekanjohn(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
Do i need to pay b4 service ? just like paying to a house agent that will take u to a rickety house to check up ?
try and paste the pix of those chick on ur blog if u re serious, !
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by PERVERT9: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
another yahoo yahoo guy on the loose no thanks to unemployment in naija
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2009
dat chick na angel of darkness, she is fraud.how can someone pay 2000naira wen he hasnt seen d picture of d girls.elizabeth or wat u cal urself, Bleep off u stupid asshole chick,i wouldnt dare cal u.bad market
Re: Needed! Cool And Handsome Guys For Relationship! by rasputinn(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2009
tonella:

dat chick na angel of darkness, she is fraud.how can someone pay 2000naira wen he hasnt seen d picture of d girls.elizabeth or wat u cal urself, mess off u stupid asshole chick,i wouldnt dare cal u.bad market

grin grin grin grin grin
I can't believe somebody actually took this OP(who's obviously another yahoo guy that may or may not have a female accomplice)seriously
There's something inherently wrong with the psychology of most guys on nairaland.Why is it that once somebody makes any post about the prospect of cheap/easy sex,most guys swap their brains for their dic.ks and opt to think with the latter in a show of crass gullibility

(1) (Reply)

. / Whatsapp Group For Fun Seekers Within Ibadan. For Matured Minds Only / Meet Rich Slngle Lady Ln Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.