Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM Review (917 Views)

I Need A "Lumia 950 XL 4G" U.k Used / Microsoft Lumia 950 And Lumia 950 XL Launches On Monday / see Microsoft newly Announced Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550, Surface 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM Review by Sphilip1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shared by: www.techkibay.com
Microsoft debuted its Windows 10 Mobile OS with the launch of two Lumia devices in India late last month.

The company is going with a top- down approach by first introducing the best it has to offer with the Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM and Lumia 950 Dual SIM and follow that up with more affordable variants across different price segments.

More than the devices though, Microsoft's real aim is to showcase its newest Windows 10 Mobile OS, which it hopes will resonate with consumers who are (hopefully) already using Windows 10 on their desktops and ultimately, coax developers into making more universal apps for the platform.

(Also see:Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL - www.techkibay.com)

Today, we'll be taking a closer look at how this platform as evolved in its third attempt with the Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM. This phone is the Nexus 6P (Review | Pictures) or the iPhone 6S Plus of the Windows world and serves as a template for hardware partners to model their own creations on. Priced at par with the top-end Android offerings, let's see if Microsoft's finally able to crack the balance between top- of-the-line hardware and functional software.
For more tech trends: www.techkibay.com
Re: Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM Review by passyjango(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
See unboxing photos of the Microsoft Lumia 950 below. Check Link http://www.naijatechguide.com/2016/02/microsoft-lumia-950-unboxing-dual-sim.html

Re: Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM Review by Sphilip1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool...

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM Review by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rubbish phone. Why can't Microsoft build a good mobile os? The hardware is wack, software is wack, ui is uninspiring. The only interesting thing here is continuum. Apps like messaging app suddenly disappear from ur app list. When u check in the store it says u already own it so no way to re-download missing apps. How about apps refusing to download or upgrade from the store. I have a Windows 10 tab and I've given up on upgrading my apps because they just won't download. So so error error error. This windows 10 is a disaster. Works well on desktop but when it comes to apps it just rubbish.. And I'm not even talking about non availability of apps.

(1) (Reply)

Is Glo Also Importing MEGABYTES???? / Gionee Elife S6 3GB RAM Features, Specifications, Price In India / Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.