Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,558 members, 7,968,585 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital (891 Views)

Snail Farming Na Gold In 9ja, Revealed Live How To Start Snail Farming With Zero / Dry Season Ugu Farming With Pictures.. / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital by bankable: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
hello fellow nairalanders am an agric final year student and also a farmer with five year farming experience i am here to show you aw to make 50k in the next 2months (easter) through broiler farming all u need is look for a space in your store it might just be 1m x 50cm demacate it then get wood shavings litter it then get a flat plate to feed the birds and a container that is not too tall for the water then buy wire that is long enough from source of light and then connect to lamp holder and put your globe to provide heat also u can look for pot and coal in the absence of light but this biz is advisable where there there is stable light the brooder house is set

Re: How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital by rgee: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls share more. Thank you.
Re: How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital by bankable: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
when the brooder house is set then u get ur broiler starter or chick mash for 2500 then with 5000 u can get 23birds with the hope of having atleast three mortalities alone becose d sale target is 20 pieces but remember at the purchasing unit you should give them the marek injection dey offer it at the place just 5naira per bird with these u can start rearing them but remember to keep an eye on them every night for the first two weeks and watch them transform d feed will last them for one month
Re: How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital by gifted2020(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
thanks boss, but I have like 250,000 for this broiler project. pls advice me thanks
Re: How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital by bankable: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
let me break it down if u dont have housing available u can make a shed like the one below and get cage that is big enough to accommodate 100birds and get the birds of age 4wks let me analyse the cost for u
shed construction 50k
cage 35k
4weeks old birds 100x500 50k
feed 75k
vacine 5k

all these cost 215k meaning u av 35k extra which is advisable u use to purchase a new cage then with or without mortality u get ur 250k back that is more than enough for 200 birds for December then by then the money u realise will be 500k then i will advise u to go into layers 16 wks is 800 meaning u can get any amount that suits u and be getting daily income nd alo on the other hand rear ur broilers cos too much broiler u no fit see market

1 Like

Re: How To Make 50k Easilythis Easter Through Broiler Farming With The Least Capital by bankable: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2016
my broilers have grown so big after just 2weeks

(1) (Reply)

Any Agricultural Land Available For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara / Shea Nuts Producing States In Nigeria / Cassava Farming Becoming More Lucrative,join The Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.