Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (53664 Views)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by martineinstein(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
God don't let me bear such kids
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Can't you see the mum is ashamed in the picture-
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Pangea: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
angry
In this marriage, who is the husband and who is the wife?
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by wildchild1: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Obviously she aint happy, what a cold world
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by celebgists(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by joeokoriem: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
She close her eyes de pray for her stupid son. The guy has given him some money. U trust naija with money.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by andyanders: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
At her age, she needs help and even can pose with devil.I am only seeing or looking at an old woman who at her age needs any form of help from anyone to help her hence the old woman posing with her son who, maybe, she does not know of his status as a gay.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by absoluteSuccess: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
refreshrate:

Undeniably sad.

haplessly sad.

mom was thinking in Yoruba:

Olorun, saanu funmi, ma womi niran, iwo lo funmi lomo yi, ma je ki satani soo di oun elo re. eleda mi joo.

Mum is crying inside, Omo buruku Omo iya e, omo rere ni ti baba e. brother bisi is every mother's dilemma.

Omo buruku ko see le f'ekun paje.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by dragonking2: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sadness and disappointment is written all over her face.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by porshuch: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
The woman is not happy, her facial expression shows that she is ashamed of him.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
A waste of semen
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Chanchit: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Is she blind? undecided undecided

I think so, which means the woman mght not know her useless son has shared her picture to the world.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Is she sleeping
......No she is not Sleeping ! Na de Uzzing of his AssssHole dey block her Nose!

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by madeinchaina: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Abeg oo who be husband and who be wife sef cos this gay thing me no understand

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by azidomedogo: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
mum already disowned him in her heart.She saw an opportunity of travelling out and didnt want to lose it.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chanchit:

I think so, which means the woman mght not know her useless son has shared her picture to the world.
My thought exactly!!thanks for speaking my mind! grin
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by vicraven(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
as much as i do not support homosexuality,please dont blame mama,who knows how many churches,mosques,and shrines that woman would have visited cos of that mo-ron... in summary,a mother will always stick/stand by her child no matter what.. get??
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by MisterGrace: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
bibijay123:
The mama squeeze face gi di gan ni grin but atleast she has his back now and that's cool

What's cool about this?
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by naijafella(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Disgrace to motherhood cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by SuzieeDee(f): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
doublewisdom:
Momsie seems sad.

who no wan carry grand pikin? she wey dey hope say her daughter in law go born plenty for her, now her son dey f**k man
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by kayzeesoft(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
fi abe jono
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by toyinjimoh(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bisi is a disgrace to Yoruba...end time son indeed

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by peaceugo: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
see the way the woman is looking like "deranged generation"e
end time children,obviously the mumis not proud of it,shameful to say the least.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by naniawini(f): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Why
pretydiva:
D mom isn't fit 2 b called a mother
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by princejayboss: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
I don't have issue with gay people but my big issue is when you want to adopt a child born by straight people that's when I lose it.... If you wanna be gay ... Fine but be sure you aren't going to have babies for the rest of your life.

After the ruins to your life ... You will go adopt some child born by a straight sex scenario.... That's my P

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Kreamie(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Omo Ale
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by weselomo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
the woman look sad.......i pray God touched ur son heart soon one day to make you proud
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by koning: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
All she did was take a picture. It does not mean she sanctions the marriage.
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by Benjom(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
The innocent woman is smiling but obviously worried... embarassed
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by muhakeem(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
na him Nash go tell am sha

hoping to see what his pu+sy looks like
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by chika1996: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
emperorchedda:
Good. Soon we will end this trampling of human right to love and be loved
imagine!
Re: Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together by naniawini(f): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Na wah ooo! D woman tel u pipol dat she is sad?? Its a free world evri1 is entitled 2 his or her own lifestyle. Jst as u guys r cool wit d opp. Sex so he is wit same sex. Pls b4 u pipol say rubbish am not homosexual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.