Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:32 PM

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here (26525 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Cory(f): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
He'll always be an icon, he will never be forgotten. RIP, KIG OF POP!!! sad
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by congoshine(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
really sad day for mankind. . . . . . cry cry cry cry cry

RIP
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by nanaboi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2009
You Live, Michael

You are black, You are white
You are Jack, You are Jill
You are BAD! You are Dangerous
You are the highest wrung, the intro rite
of every great perfomance, every blooming dance skill.

Thankyou for making bards of us
We excitedly tell what u have shown us.

We love you! (We don't)
U're d best! (U're a jest)
This phantasmagoria of your life
bears frail fragments of the possibility
that you are human.

Sustained supernovas happen but once
hence you happened.

You are kind, a lot of kids tell
You are creepy, a few kids did yell.
You are 1 of a kind. I tell
Lixy tells too
And Oprah, and Larry King and Obama and Ush
Everybody tells.

You live everytime we moonwalk
everytime we break or kick in a dance
everytime we give to charity
You live.
Wherever there's make-up or makeover
You live
You live

Even when we're long gone, you still will
L I V E
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dennylove(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
Paying tribute to the star, musician Sir Paul McCartney said: "I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy-man with a gentle soul."

The singer's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley said she was "sad and confused". "This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

Pop star Justin Timberlake, who has been compared to Jackson, said: "We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of, not only pop music, but of all music."

The musician added: "He has been an inspiration to multiple generations."

angry sad cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad angry cry cry cry cry cry cry
WACKO~JACKOOOOOOOOOO REST IN PEACE!!!

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sosisi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by edwardaigb: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]M.J, what more can i say, "The world have lost it's brightest star forever"  i write with tears in my heart but gives God all the glory for your life. Rest in Peace [/font][/font][/font][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by sosisi(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
edwardaigb:

[[size=48pt]M.J, what more can i say, "The world have lost it's brightest star forever" i write with tears in my heart but gives God all the glory for your life. Rest in Peace [/size]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by ILOCHUDI(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
You brought vibrancy to the music scence.
You were so talented right from childhood.
 You will never be forgotten.
 R.I.P MICHEAL
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by TaiAdepoj(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
MJ was a music icon stood way ahead of his class,we have lost a gem of the highest value.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by tpiah: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2009
Your duet with Paul McCartney (The Girl is Mine) was one of the best.

The girl is mine

Mine mine

Oh yes she's mine

Mine mine

I Don't Understand The Way You Think
Saying That She's Yours Not Mine
Sending Roses And Your Silly Dreams
Really Just A Waste Of Time

Because She's Mine
The Doggone Girl Is Mine
Don't Waste Your Time
Because The Doggone Girl Is Mine

But We Both Cannot Have Her
So It's One Or The Other
And One Day You'll Discover
That She's My Girl Forever And Ever

Don't Waste Your Time
Because The Doggone Girl Is Mine
The Girl Is Mine, The Girl Is Mine

[Paul]
Michael, We're Not Going To Fight About This, Okay

[Michael]
Paul, I Think I Told You, I'm A Lover Not A Fighter

[Paul]
I've Heard It All Before, Michael
She Told Me That I'm Her Forever Lover, You Know, Don't You Remember

[Michael]
Well, After Loving Me, She Said She Couldn't Love Another

[Paul]
Is That What She Said

[Michael]
Yes, She Said It, You Keep Dreaming

[Paul]
I Don't Believe It

[Michael & Paul]
The Girl Is Mine (Mine, Mine, Mine)

[Fade-Out/Repeat]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael Jackson , The Brightest Star.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by TmeD0(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
MJ, you will forever be remembered for all the good deeds you did on these earth. . .indeed, you were gone too soon.  Rest in Peace!

***MJ gave to more charities than any other entertainer still living but sadly enough, that is never mentioned in the news by the media while he was alive.***
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by dhipo2tur(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
The world has lost a great singer, dancer, entertainer, A GOOD MENTOR OF ALL.It has been a sad hearing to us all his fanssssssssss  sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided sad just bad too bad.

REST IN PERFECT PEACE WORLD BEST, sad sad

WE WILL MISS YOU,TILL WHEN WE MET IN HEAVEN
                               GUD NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by friendl: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
You the man, you are the greatest
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Jairzinho(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
Certainly the greatest entertainer ever. . . . . .

Please send me 'Smooth criminal' wmv file if you have it ,thanks.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by RotannaEze(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hey! It's so painful when i heard about the death of the 'KING OF POP'.It penetrated my heart like a double edge sword.I lost control of myself,before i could know i started crying like a baby.Micheal Jackson was my greatest musician of all time,he was like a mentor to me when it comes to dancing.The world has lost another great personnel,i feel for his children and many more who are related to him one way or another.May his gentle soul rest in Perfect peace.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Felixv: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
i guess this calls for a quiet thoughtful moment.No matter what, there is always a time to go, but still we feel the pain of Mick's Family and especially his young children

May his blessed soul rest in perfect peace,

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/stations/MichaelJackson--61990645

thanks,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by zoe80: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
Sad n too sad, M. J made a mistake of his life by bein converted to Islam, he may not be in xtain heaven as many have reasoned, God is not thinkin d way we human think, for He is not human
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by babadee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2009
You gonna be missed bro,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by damseldami(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2009
i love u michael, rest in perfect peace

Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by russellino: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael was more than the greatest performer of all time, he was also a companion to many of us who looked up to him as the repository of all that could be wonderful and talented about a person. He was also the only person who i never heard anyone say they hated. His music was the soundtrack of my childhood but he had to go. like his song said "if they ask you why tell them that its human nature", may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by kolaxy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael, You have brightened our faces like full moon
in darkness with your God-given talent.Thank you, Adieu

Rest in peace sad angry
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by prittigrrr(f): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
Bye MJ, you were the first  boy I ever loved.  When I was 4 years old, I thought I would marry you when I grew up.  Times changed and you changed but your talent remained the same. RIP baby. kiss cry cry cry kiss
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by chaps09(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel

I SING THIS TO EVERY GIRL I HAVE EVER DATED
[center]R.I.P REX OF POP[/center]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Owugal(f): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
He IS now the choir master of heaven. And lead choreographer of the heavenly plains. See you in Heaven Michael. I loved you and will always love you. You will live in my heart till the day I die.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by janedoe(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael,you make the idea of cloning sound attractive to me right now,I won't mind a clone of you if that's my only shot @ ever seeing you alive again.
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by eldee(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
Greatest of our time, Greatest of all time . . .
He not only touched people that met him. . . He formed personal relationships with people he never met

In the Hall of Fame, there's GREAT, there's LEGENDARY and then there's MICHAEL JACKSON

R.I.P MJ . . .
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by init4dmoni(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
it's not easy to become as popular as he did
the world has  lost a "once" great man
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by nana(f): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
Death,where is thy sting!!!

I never tot i would cry if a celeb should die but ur case is different. Ur songs have a way of taking away my pains. Each time I see ur pic or read anything about u,the tears just flows freely. U faced lots of challenges in life but that didn't stop u from getting to the top. Glad u reigned in my generation as a Legend and am sure ur name wont disappear even after many generations have passed away.
Glad u're free from every struggle. . .R.I.P Michael!!!
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5dCRJ9eLU4[/flash]
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by oceanx(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
It's difficult to believe ur gone, Michael, Almighty God gives and takes, May ur soul rest in perfect peace
I WILL NEVER FORGET U MJ,
Re: Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here by Horus(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Laide Bakare’s 37th Birthday Party & US Citizenship Celebration / Tboss Is Against Calling Ladies "Bitches" / Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola: Seyi Law's Daughter’s 1st Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.