Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Symptoms Of Bad Flywheel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Symptoms Of Bad Flywheel (727 Views)

This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Symptoms Of Water In A Car's Petrol Tank And Ways To Fix It / Symptoms Of Bad Or Failing Brake Pads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Bad Flywheel by leeyack: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
The physics in the clutch system is that that the driver depresses the clutch pedal, engages the gear or changes the gear releases the pedal, when increases the speed. This makes for a smooth transition into the already moving vehicle. The clutch starts by allowing the engine power to be given gradually at the start of a vehicle and interrupts the power without having to grinding gears during gear shifting.
Depressing the clutch allows the engine’s power to be transferred to the transmission and drive wheels. Depressing the clutch ceases the power transfer and lets the engine continue rotating without the urge to move the wheels. Basically the clutch system is comprised of the flywheel, clutch disc, pressure plate, throw-out bearing and linkage while some other hydraulic
continue reading......http://www.automobileglobe.com/facts-and-symptoms-of-bad-flywheel/
Re: Symptoms Of Bad Flywheel by eRex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
which is the best to do

My mech says to change my fly wheel, he will have to remove my engine or drop my gear,
which is best?

(1) (Reply)

Does A Toyota Corrolla 2009 Truly Exist / Mercedes E Class All Terrain Set For October Launch? / New York International Autoshow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.