Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means (720 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by tuzle(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
today my neighbour (who by the way is a female) was discussing with me her relationship with a guy she met two years ago. the guy who is in his early 30's came to my neighbour with is sweet mouth dat he want to marry her and after showering her with gift and dating for like a year she got pregnant for him & dey had to do introduction to avoid family disgrace. on d day of d introduction neither his father or mother was present(he lied to her parent dat both of his parent are dead) instead he came wit a friend. d month after d introduction she gav birth. during dat 4 month dere was no sign of him even during d naming when i asked abt him she said he was in abuja dat he was busy. but 2day she opened up to me dat he already had 3 children with another woman dat she found out after introduction(when she carried out a little investigation) . dat she doesnt even knw where he stays. my advice 2 ladies b4 u give urself to any man b4 marriage make sure u carry out little investigation b4 u fall a victim of deceit

2 Likes

Re: An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by kirchofff(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
G

1 Like

Re: An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by Greatzeus(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Tell them ohh,cos if it happens now they will now come to Nairaland seeking advice,disturbing our peace with their marital woes grin
Re: An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by Smellymouth: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Calm down
Re: An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by Strahovski1(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2016
I don't understand this thread...

Is it because your neighbour got pregnant? And gave birth? And the man abandon her? Why did she get pregnant in the first place?
Re: An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by tuzle(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Strahovski1:
I don't understand this thread...

Is it because your neighbour got pregnant? And gave birth? And the man abandon her? Why did she get pregnant in the first place?
she got pregnant because she was foolish enough to get deceived by the man. Right now he his no where to be found
Re: An Advice To Females Who Just Want To Get Married By All Means by falconey(m): 6:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Being a woman is hard especially when they hit 30.

(1) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply A Guy Gave A Girl He Is Trying To Woo. / Top 5 Valentine Excuses This Sunday. / After Watching This Video! I Have Come To The Conclusion Yoruba Men Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.