Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Auto Repaire And Services - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Repaire And Services (669 Views)

Highbury Spring Logistics and services / The Auto Diagnostic Support And Services (scan, Keys And Reprogramming) / Come And Get Your Cars And Other Product And Services Sold Fast Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Repaire And Services by profrance: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2009
For your car repaires and services or you want to buy a car,i can link you or better still check the car for you as your mechanic in-order to know if the car is OK,and will not cause you a lot of money maintaining,my office is at 9 willouby street, Ebute-metta, lagos.Email:philipfrancis73@yahoo.com,08059759706 or 08030639248.bello
i offer home and office services,for those who don't have time to come to the workshop,come and you will be happy that you did,a trial will convince you,NOTE:i only specialize on honda make,i give a good service to any kind of honda car with any kind of problem,if your car have been messed up by jack of all trade mechanic,fell free and call me and let me give it a midest touch.any information you need before buying a car,fell free and ask i will answer you.if you come to williouby ask of Bello then you will be directed to me or better still call, good luck,

Re: Auto Repaire And Services by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
i think this is a good idea. are u the mechanic or you know a good one ? what are d things to check before buying a 97 model honda bulldog? cheers

(1) (Reply)

Need Rav 4 Urgently-interested Sellers Only / Shipping Cars From Canada To Nigeria / ML500 2006)(6.7m). ALREADY REGISTERED) silver exterior.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.