Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Staying Outta The BEEF Zone: Comedienne Princess On Lolo1’s Call Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Staying Outta The BEEF Zone: Comedienne Princess On Lolo1’s Call Out (392 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staying Outta The BEEF Zone: Comedienne Princess On Lolo1’s Call Out by Iamlordgee(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Yesterday OAP and stand up comic Lolo1 slammed comedienne over her attitude and comedic act, calling it embarrassing. Princess didn’t react on social media like the beef mongers expect. (Yeah! That includes……. moi).When LIB reached out to her she said;“I don’t want to join issues with anyone. I don’t want to comment on it because I don’t want that to generate something else. Thanks for calling. ”

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Will Not Join Issues With Blackface On Irrelevants Issues–manager / Rapper Wale Attends Toolz & Tunde Demuren’s Wedding / Pics Former PDP Bigwigs And Close Allies Of Gov.olusegun Mimiko Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.